Eagle Logistics Services. Indianapolis, IN

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by TruckerPete24, Feb 27, 2015.

1. cnote

cnote Bobtail Member

May 30, 2011
    glen spey ny
    pete, you must be busy, just wondering how your first day went?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. cnote

cnote Bobtail Member

May 30, 2011
    glen spey ny
    ok guys, heading to indy on sunday start monday. will keep you posted

4. rj8761

rj8761 Bobtail Member

Feb 12, 2015
    I live in indy please keep us informed on haw it goes with themajority I'll be job hunting May, good luck

5. rj8761

rj8761 Bobtail Member

Feb 12, 2015
    I live in indy and will be job hunting in may
    good luck keep us informed

6. TruckerPete24

TruckerPete24 Light Load Member

Feb 11, 2015
    THE BIG APPLE
    Sorry i took so long..Yea i've been pretty busy lol..umm so so far its not bad at all..I got me a 13 Cascadia with 250K on it..payment is 1,620 a month but they take it out weekly..so like 405..New trailer is 560 a month..so 140 a week..Plus insurance and all of that ..total expenses for me are about 3200 a month.. U can run wherever u want..I got access to a couple load boards so i call the brokers and i negotiate with them to get the best Rate possible ..Orientation is @ celadon HQ in Indianapolis but i'm pretty sure that starting next week everything will be at eagle !..Seriously tho i'm very surprised w Celadon loll ..I met a couple drivers that have been there for 5+ years..they got a very nice cafeteria..They had some Special guest cooks sometimes..They fed me 3 times a day loll ..Hotel was good..Only bad thing was i didn't leave there till monday because my truck needed a new bumper..Sooo..so far i completed 1 load From indy to Carlisle,pa 518M $$1,000(ehh so so) then i picked up in Myerstown pa going to Providence RI paying 1025 for 318 miles unloading tomorrow and I think i should be getting a load from Bellingham,ma to NJ for 500$$ 185M..I'm just going to be running the NE so if anyone is thinking of doing the same..you'll do good..Couple of my friends from orientation are running south to midwest and back..they're doing good too..They just run a lil more. the new trucks they have are the KW t680 w cummins ...LONESTARS w cummins ..And cascadias w DD15 the payments on the new trucks are like 2500 a month with a whopping 65k Balloon. CRAZy SHIII***.. They have used too over @ the quality Dealer but most of them got 600 and more K..Payments on those are pretty cheap actually ..I think 1350 a month for 3 years w no balloon . My truck got no balloon either but it's a 60 month. @ 1,620 a month. So Yea.. that's all i got now if any1 has any questions just ask.

melissakay, kee1227, jman82 and 3 others Thank this.
  7. RoadCall

RoadCall Road Train Member

Mar 12, 2012
    I got one question Pete, where the hell are you going to park at home? Lol, Im from Queens originally and can't imagine trying to park a truck ANYWHERE in the city.

kee1227 Thanks this.
  8. TruckerPete24

TruckerPete24 Light Load Member

Feb 11, 2015
    THE BIG APPLE
    Lol up untill now I've been parking in kearny nj then take the car and be home in about half hour..but sometimes I'd take the load through the house I dno if ur familiar with Astoria..I park on 47 street and 19 avenue..but I won't take it home tho..ill probly pay 300 a month for parking in kearny port security.

kee1227 and RoadCall Thank this.
  9. RoadCall

RoadCall Road Train Member

Mar 12, 2012
    Yeah I'm familiar with Astoria, Im from Woodhaven. Sucks having to pay $300 but what are ya gonna do.

Good luck with the job bro

10. Nolelover61

Nolelover61 Light Load Member

May 5, 2011
    Moultrie, GA
    Pete24, do you have an APU in your truck cause I am looking to stay out for a month at a time and like to know a little more about what all the truck has coming with them.

11. cnote

cnote Bobtail Member

May 30, 2011
    glen spey ny
    the lonestar and the petes have epu the w900 does not

Nolelover61 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.