Eagle Logistics Services. Indianapolis, IN

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by TruckerPete24, Feb 27, 2015.

1. n1xrf

n1xrf Light Load Member

Jul 18, 2011
    somewhere in the USA
    Unable to see the broker list. It wants us to log into an email to see it.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. fr8monkey

fr8monkey Road Train Member

Sep 16, 2009
    Right behind you
    Well my dm is pretty focused on the Midwest and east...I need to train him and show him there are good rates in the west too,u just got to look....I'm going to indianapolis to get all legal and then head out west to...he's got to learn,and I tire after awhile of the grind in the east...hills,traffic,accidents construction...lack of places to park...I can only handle it for awhile then I got to go!

Pinkratjr, Loke and TruckinDrummer Thank this.
  4. orange81

orange81 Bobtail Member

May 7, 2015
    San Antonio, TX
    I been looking at this forum for awhile now but seems most of the drivers that started with Eagle are not posting any more looking for some true stories good or bad still thinking about.

5. 88 Alpha

88 Alpha Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

May 12, 2012
    SouthEast Alabama
  6. L.B.

L.B. Third Generation Truck Driver

Jul 23, 2007
    Middle GA
    it also takes your email password to open

7. rmacjr

rmacjr Medium Load Member

Feb 12, 2011
    Omaha, NE
    I agree, on this run to Henderson NV I've seen a lot of Celadon company trucks out here, but I think Celadon has a terminal in Cali, have to look it up.

8. rmacjr

Feb 12, 2011
    Omaha, NE
    Yeah that is the one thing I don't like, we are not being told how long we have to wait on a trlr, me (reefer), I will give them till July, if nothing, then I might as well go to where the reefers are sitting waiting on drivers, and make the same money, and work in a somewhat, similar system.

9. n1xrf

n1xrf Light Load Member

Jul 18, 2011
    somewhere in the USA
    I called the second largest trailer stocking dealer yesterday. Says he bormally has 50 new reefers available at anytime. Right now he has 0. Ecpects one or two in a couple months. 2 more two months after that. Says theres a nationwide shortage on new reefer trailers. This is not from quality but from a differeny deal i was pricing one from.

fr8monkey Thanks this.
  10. fr8monkey

fr8monkey Road Train Member

Sep 16, 2009
    Right behind you
    Fontana im going to check it out too,I'm a southern cal guy too....make home in bullhead city arizona near my children and I might run out of Fontana if I like the guys there at eagle.....I'll let u know

11. rmacjr

Feb 12, 2011
    Omaha, NE
    Another has said that there is a nationwide shortage on new reefers, and maybe the same with vans, so it could be months before we see a new Eagle reefer or Van, the big boys like Prime, Werner, Swift and others will get priority over start ups like Eagle.

fr8monkey and n1xrf Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.