Earl l henderson

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Davanish1973, Mar 13, 2017.

1. Not for nothing did they changed their name!!!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. pgnd3r

pgnd3r Light Load Member

Aug 13, 2010
    Saint Marys,PA
    I'm still thinking about the rice cakes and extra crunchy peanut butter. Hmm....do I dare?

4. breadtrk

breadtrk Heavy Load Member

Oct 4, 2015
    I have a trusted insider at Earl Henderson. I trust him because I raised him. It ain't a bad place, miles suck sometimes but overall they keep a guy busy and get you home when you need it.

They have been convinced that their lease sucks wind and a company driver can make more, they tried to revamp the lease last year but missed the mark on the stuff that matters. They are revamping again so time will tell. They do NOT force anyone to go lease. It isn't even a very hard sell, they invite you to come look and listen, or not. They still have stuff to get from point a to b and the dispatchers could care less who pulls it. Even though it isn't the best deal, it is better than some. Motivated guys with a plan can get the truck and many have.

5. The Big T

The Big T Medium Load Member

Jan 22, 2012
    New Hampshire
    Yeah. It's getting old. Errrrr...This place sucks. People need to start delivering some substance with their gripe or shut the hell up. It's like me saying....Errr... Cheeseburgers suck. (I'd never say that bye the way, but you guys get the analogy).

6. Jagsfan

Jagsfan Bobtail Member

Aug 6, 2005
    Panama City, Fl
    Any company that has fleace trucks i avoid.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.