ECOTAZ =PERFORMANCE-Fuel Savings

Discussion in 'Ask An Owner Operator' started by The Real BRICKMAN, Oct 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Real BRICKMAN

The Real BRICKMAN Light Load Member

Feb 7, 2008
    INDIANAPOLIS,INDIANA
    :biggrin_255:
    WOW feel the power !!!Its installed and working wonderfully Have aload 45pounds :Panel truck: avg in 500 miles about 7.7MPG JOIN me in Better performance and savings. ( ORDER and USE Ref code BEE13 and save 10%off your ECOTAZ) Then join Us O/OPS here and report your new added performance and savings!!!

SHC Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. ECOTAZ

ECOTAZ Light Load Member

Nov 15, 2010
    The Cats out of the Bag!!!!
    The Real Brickman disclosed our TTR Member Discount For any Purhases made. When orderering from the link provided here, or on our website www.etieco.com just enter your TTR handle in the blank provided and then enter the code # BEE13 and this gives you an additional 10% discount form the Purchase price.

ECO #4 engines under 500 HPR $329.00 Discount $33.00 Cost $296.00

ECO #5 engines over 500 HPR $438.00 Discount $44.00 Cost $394.00

http://www.etieco.com/order-special-ECOTAZ.htm

SHC Thanks this.
  4. The Real BRICKMAN

Feb 7, 2008
    INDIANAPOLIS,INDIANA
    Started out in lower mississippi today ran 460 miles to near Knoxville TN stopped milage has gone down to 7.1 Mpg but hit lot of grades and mountains normally with a heavy load I would be around 6 .3 in this area So its still good with alot more power going up the grades with this heavy load!!:Straight road:

5. The Real BRICKMAN

Feb 7, 2008
    INDIANAPOLIS,INDIANA
    started off around Knoxville TN,drove360 mile still around 7 mpg alot of grades and mountains.finished here in WV ...like how its getting up the grades less down shifting:Panel truck:

6. ECOTAZ

ECOTAZ Light Load Member

Nov 15, 2010
    7 mpg with ECO minus 6.3 mpg before ECO is a .7 mpg increase. That is still an 11% increase in fuel economy. At $3.79 a gallon of diesel that is .41 cents per gallon savings or 6 cents per mile savings.
    Thanks for the info.

7. The Real BRICKMAN

Feb 7, 2008
    INDIANAPOLIS,INDIANA
    :Panel truck:380 miles today , into head wind heavy and lots of grades down to 6.5 but would be dipping into the high 5s in these conditions before, also I"m going to run this tank nearly to empty and get a overall milage on this tank get a 250 gal. avg :Metal barrel:

ECOTAZ Thanks this.
  8. Nevs

Nevs Light Load Member

Dec 25, 2010
    flyover country (Iowa)
    Totals for the last three weeks combined. 8293 miles, 870 miles empty, average gross weight of 79,720#. Have had a lot of wind on my routes as well as a lot of rain on one round with 50+mph winds. Total fuel used was 1506.34 gallons for an average of 5.50mpg. Ran my normal rounds to Missouri with 3 rounds out to central Nebraska back to Missouri as well. Going to take 5 days off next week, so I will post when I get back out.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2011
  9. ECOTAZ

ECOTAZ Light Load Member

Nov 15, 2010
    I see that it is up from the 5.33 mpg you had 3 weeks ago. Can you please tell us what your average was in this tyope of driving before you installed the ECO #5 on your truck? Thanks NEVS.

10. Nevs

Nevs Light Load Member

Dec 25, 2010
    flyover country (Iowa)
    It varied quite a bit, anywhere from 4.9 to 5.4 depending upon the conditions. What I have noticed is my mileage is not only better, but much more consistent. I haven't seen the dramatic gains that others have, but I'm also loaded to gross or close to it nearly 90% of the time. All in all, I believe it does what is claimed. I also need to add that I utilize a Carrier APU nearly every night. While it doesn't use a huge amount of fuel, it does pull from the same tank as the engine. So a gain is a gain and the mileage reflects it.

11. rollin coal

rollin coal Road Train Member

Mar 29, 2008
    TN
    Back to dry van. Hauled a 70K gross wgt load 670 miles in headwinds all last night avg speed 72mph, few hills in MO on i-44, nothing too bad. 536 miles, 101 gallons, 5.3mpg. Not too shabby considering how I was driving/loaded, and the almost constant headwinds.

The Real BRICKMAN and ECOTAZ Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.