####ed up, now what?

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by Mars Ultor, Dec 1, 2022.

1. tscottme

tscottme Road Train Member

I didn't say HE did cry about the unfairness or compare drugs. I was anticipating those because I've just seen EVERY drug-related thread eventually turn into the dope smokers comparing pot to alcohol and long comparisons about various drug use and the laws that outlaw them. I said my comment was not an invitation to do those things. Not one of those crying sessions about the fairness or dangerousness of pot has accomplished anything other than making it clear the drug users value their drug use more than a job that is paying their bills.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. tscottme

Driver, "I need a trucking job very badly."
    Company, "I've got a really bad trucking job waiting just for you."

4. tscottme

I wish the OP luck as well. Other drivers have gone through the SAP process and returned to trucking. There is every reason to expect the OP can do so. Every employer will be listening to the OP's explanation and waiting to see if he makes excuses or takes responsibility. It seems he is taking responsibility and that will make a big difference.

5. Cat sdp

Cat sdp . .

Apr 8, 2012
    Orion's Belt
    How long does a positive drug test show up on the stupid government drug portal?

Asking for a friend……

6. JonJon78

JonJon78 Road Train Member

Jul 1, 2018
  7. ZVar

ZVar Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Flint, MI
    5 years, or when sap is fully finished, including all required return to duty tests.

8. runningman0661

runningman0661 Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2009
    Clover, South Carolina
    Hope those few tokes were worth it.

9. Dennixx

Dennixx Road Train Member

Feb 13, 2010
    twin cities
    Only way it would be worth it to me is if I took a few tokes, got the munchies, stopped in a 7-11 for snacks and bought a winning Powerball..lol

10. Diesel Dave

Diesel Dave Last Few of the OUTLAWS

Jan 20, 2010
    Hesperia, Ca.
    I’m glad I gave up the 420 many moons ago. I can’t figure out why I toke back then, use to get me paranoid, I was always looking around to see who’s watching me. If paranoia is a high, more power to ya.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.