Edit elog

Discussion in 'ELD Forum | Questions, Answers and Reviews' started by Gueta10, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Gueta10

Gueta10 Bobtail Member

Jun 16, 2017
    if any one knows of a good elog system where u can edit and won’t save the original log plz let me know PM I’d appreciate it and also any way around this mandatw

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. tallmon

tallmon Medium Load Member

Oct 22, 2014
    The whole point is to not allow what you are asking.

4. Pedigreed Bulldog

Pedigreed Bulldog Road Train Member

May 7, 2011
    If you know your way around html, that's how Garmin saves the files. Open it in an html editor and you can change whatever you want or need to change. Keep in mind, though, that this ONLY alters what can be seen during an audit at your office, NOT during a roadside inspection.

Only thing I use that for is to clean up the annotations, since the ELD won't allow me to enter any punctuation or special characters...hard to cite a regulation such as §395.1(o) for an exception that allows you to do what the ELD claims is a violation without § . ( or )...so I just use spaces on the ELD and go in and add those special characters before sending it off to the carrier. I have also used it to add or delete trip numbers or trailer numbers...but that really hasn't been necessary since figuring out how to get those punched in so they stay on the days I need them and don't show up on the days I don't.

If you knew what you were doing, you could probably alter the graph grid, times, locations, and whatever else you feel the need to alter. Myself, I just don't give enough f***s to worry about figuring any of that out.

Oldironfan Thanks this.
  5. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    If you are asking how to get around the HOS rules. Then you do not have the correct attitude towards trucking.

6. Gueta10

Gueta10 Bobtail Member

Jun 16, 2017
    If you say so bro some of us want to make money 10 hours is a drag and if your ok with that then #### you lazy

Timin770 Thanks this.
  7. Poonok

Poonok Light Load Member

Apr 25, 2018
    Il
    Any your the type to get in a accident and kill someone and we'll be posting in the accidents board about a triple manslaughter and facing 50 years.
    Whose the real drag here?

misterG Thanks this.
  8. Gueta10

Gueta10 Bobtail Member

Jun 16, 2017
    20 yrs thank god not one axxident

34kw and Timin770 Thank this.
  9. Oldironfan

Oldironfan Road Train Member

May 22, 2017
    I feel your pain. I was not in the sleeper Saturday night, I was kept on duty. I was not calling my boss on Sunday to say please fix my boo boo. So I was in violation all day yesterday. With eld if I had wrecked yesterday, or something I may have been going to prison. This eld stuff stresses me out. I only drove foe 9.5 hours yesterday. So I'm not really trying to cowboy up. Just do my job like a grown up.

Timin770 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.