ELDT course questions

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by Truckingdaytrader, Feb 1, 2023.

1. tscottme

tscottme Road Train Member

eldt-course.com IS NOT the FMCSA official website. Training Provider Registry is the official website. Search on it. Don't be shocked if some scammy school has a website claiming things they should not claim. Buyer beware.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Munch75

Munch75 Light Load Member

Aug 29, 2021
    Training Provider Registry

Found them in the list almost easily.

Follow the video on their site. Go to the registry. Type ELDT in the search as they show, click on the online tab. At the bottom you can search through the pages. Since that video has been made there has been many new listed companies. ELDT.com still is listed. If you are searching 10 listings at a time they came up on the list of 71-80. Second listing on there. NOT THAT HARD. It will look just like it does on the video. Just ELDT- then on the provider name ELDT. There is a weblink in the same cell that you can double check its correct listing.

Will add ...... do not search it as ELDT.com just the full list for ELDT. You should see a list result of 140 listings.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2023
    Truckingdaytrader Thanks this.
  4. Truckingdaytrader

Truckingdaytrader Light Load Member

Dec 27, 2022
    As I said I found it on the registry. It took a while as others with similar names are on there multiple times. I wasn't going to use them until I did. I already did the course and it was sent to the DMV.

tscottme Thanks this.
  5. Truckingdaytrader

Truckingdaytrader Light Load Member

Dec 27, 2022
    Now I need my fingerprinting done. Should I just get my TWIC? Will that cover the fingerprinting requirements?

James j Thanks this.
  6. kemosabi49

kemosabi49 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Jan 13, 2013
    SW Arkansas
    TWIC and the Hazmat endorsement use the same TSA fingerprinting/background check. Some states will give a discount if you get both at the same time.

tscottme Thanks this.
  7. Crypto100

Crypto100 Bobtail Member

Mar 21, 2024
    Yes they are on the list eldt.com training type click Hazardous materials now search name put elt click on online it was down a bit I think at 100 but is it called the provider name was DBA DRIVE509 when you click to the left which is the website eldt.com come up so yes it is on the FMCSA list

James j Thanks this.
  8. Crypto100

Crypto100 Bobtail Member

Mar 21, 2024
    Sorry Typo search name DRIVE509 and click on the website on the right bottom and eldt.com pops up

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.