Electric leaf blower

Discussion in 'Trucking Electronics, Gadgets and Software Forum' started by JC1971, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Dark_Majesty_06

Dark_Majesty_06 Road Train Member

Jun 15, 2009
    Poplar bluff, mo
    Sorry to bring up a dead thread but better than creating something new! Can anyone recommend a electric eat blower to me? I have to sweep out nasty trailers on a daily basis and need a strong blower. I'm leaning on a worx 40v but I'm just curious If maybe someone has a different brand or thinks a lower voltage blower will still take care of the job. I'm home daily, so I can just recharge the battery at home.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. TGUNKEL

TGUNKEL Light Load Member

Mar 16, 2013
    Spokane,Wa
    I love my Milwaukee 18v leaf blower!!! Works great and I get 2 clean outs per battery.

PE_T and Dark_Majesty_06 Thank this.
  4. Dark_Majesty_06

Dark_Majesty_06 Road Train Member

Jun 15, 2009
    Poplar bluff, mo
    Thanks! I think I'm gonna a worx 40v blower. They go for around 80 bucks on eBay.

5. kitban12

kitban12 Bobtail Member

Jan 13, 2019
    Hi friend. You worry about it for nothing. Do not worry everything will be alright. I have been using a blower for a year now, it works with a battery, there were no problems, everything functions stably, calm down :) Maybe the one who told you about any problems just has a poor-quality device? It is necessary to responsibly approach the issue of choosing a blower. I have this Leaf blower.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Stylish, right? You won't be looking for that kind of time, lol. Write in the search engine Greenworks PRO 80V 125 MPH - 500 CFM Cordless Blower, look for the goods on various sites. It's just not cheap, so first compare prices. To be honest, I really like it, the device is easy to use. Read various reviews, selections, and so on about Leaf blower, for example, 10 Best Leaf Blower, to choose exactly what you want. Because it will be insulting to buy some Leaf blower, which will be unpleasant to use

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.