Electronic Spy's

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by fins2feathers, Jan 29, 2012.

1. fins2feathers

fins2feathers Bobtail Member

Jan 27, 2012
    Athens, Alabama.
    I'd Definitely say you will follow your eyes on this article the next time your out there driving the road, the question is the question?

You see them but what are they for?

Pressure pads way before the scale, designed to weigh your rig before you get to the scale? Maybe it checks the length between the axles for that oh so common bridge law of weight measurements? Or maybe it's measuring your speed before you even get past it? And what are all these antennas you see on every light pole all the way around cities like Atlanta, Knoxville, Baltimore and Indianapolis. YOU Got to be seeing them, I mean how could anyone miss something that unusuall just sitting there, whats it for? I did some checking and you'd be surprised at the results, kinda hush hush. but the info can be found. As for the high tech antennas, I'm gonna list a few in short because there are way more than we all realize. These are just some of the more recognized versions that have been in use for more than the last ten years and implemented in the last decade.

Wavetronix Radar Devise, EIS RTMS Radar Devise, Fixed Directional Tube Cameras, Pan Tilt Zoom Cameras common in almost every major city, 2.4 GHz. Array Antennas, Emergency Vehicle Preemption Receiver Antennas, Red Light Activation Terminals common at most traffic signals, Yagi or Toll Tag Identifier (TTI) Antennas, and the list goes on and on. In short most antennas are designed to recognize traffic flow patterns, speed, size and density of vehicle types. Some antennas like you will see on highways near expressways, mountains, rivers, or high wildlife traffic areas have a different uses designed to warn drivers of potential risks like fog or an animal crossing the highway.

But in short, after reading this you will most likely start seeing them like I have for quite some time now.

I've always wondered what are all these high tech devises being installed everywhere, what are they for? Protection? Spying on us? Is it improvement? And if so, what purposes is it for? Certainly is it for us or against us?

Use your imagination next time you see one, Sincerely, DMus

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. albhb3

albhb3 Medium Load Member

Nov 3, 2009
    #1. please put the tinfoil hat back on
    #2.please pass the bong it obvious youve had to much.
    #3.If the govt wants to know something about you they will find out
    #4. If their planning to kill us all we will never know just ask those somali pirates about seal team 6{ohh wait their dead}

4. Moosetek13

Moosetek13 Road Train Member

Nov 1, 2010
    Burnsville, MN
    Let the conspiracy theories commence...

:biggrin_25514:

albhb3, fins2feathers and DrtyDiesel Thank this.
  5. dude6710

dude6710 Road Train Member

Mar 26, 2010
    MN
    Its how the measure the traffic times

fins2feathers Thanks this.
  6. dancnoone

dancnoone "Village Idiot"

May 6, 2007
    Mississippi
    BigfootWRL and fins2feathers Thank this.
  7. Bill104

Bill104 <b>Pepsiholic</b>

Dec 27, 2011
    Sacramento,Ca
    Do they know when i have to pee,or do they just watch as it happens

maybe dot could come hold my bole for me, no more bombing the highways they will take it and test it for alien dna. Lol

8. Emulsified

Emulsified Road Train Member

May 6, 2010
    Dallas, TX
    Someone's been listening to George Noorie too much. :biggrin_25524:

9. albhb3

albhb3 Medium Load Member

Nov 3, 2009
    didnt you hear there going to start to devide us by d1ck and bre@st size ya know only for the best genes to go on and the rest be destroyed....Ohh its true I heard it at a truck stop:biggrin_2559::biggrin_2559:

10. Moosetek13

Moosetek13 Road Train Member

Nov 1, 2010
    Burnsville, MN
    albhb3 and fins2feathers Thank this.
  11. dancnoone

dancnoone "Village Idiot"

May 6, 2007
    Mississippi
    Speaking out of turn.

No....but I did read excerpts from the DOD -- Red, Yellow, and Blue report. That's not the actual name of the report. But it is the group classifications they are applying to the "public".

Rather disturbing IMHO.

fins2feathers and BigfootWRL Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.