ELS FREIGHT....RUN FAR AWAY FROM

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by 1badmammajamma, Jun 8, 2018.

1. 1badmammajamma

1badmammajamma Bobtail Member

Jun 8, 2018
    Owner.,,super ####y,,,,brags in orientation about hoe much money he has,,,office Minions,,,super ####y and scared to death of owner...lied,lies,lies they are full of it....FULL....they have a few top drivers who they spoon feed but they have to recruit drivers like you with how much money they're making and only give THEM the nice trucks while you get junk that has in fact been know to break down twice a day...you have to really work to make it over here these guys will squeeze you to the nickel AND keep every penny of your last pay check you Better Believe even if you turn in all equipment and truck in excellent condition if you leave them in good standards they will scree you big time....ive NEVER KNOWN a morr low down company and just nasty people...trust me...you have been WARNED....no communication at ALL...PLEASE...will not answer phones at all...dispatch doesn't want to talk to you the driver period ...just nasty fake smiling in your face kinda people...and the 75.00 company driver escrow a week...that tells you there....you have been warned...the new trucks on that yard...you will not get it....period...lies...if you leave....all expenses will come back to them out of your paycheck,,motel, lunch, dinner, rental car, 400 00 orientation charge back fee...etc etc....You have been warned....these guys are slick!!!!!!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Lab work

Lab work Medium Load Member

Apr 20, 2018
    USA
  4. 1badmammajamma

1badmammajamma Bobtail Member

Jun 8, 2018
    And im talking about ELS LLC...in Kenly, NC...just to state the facts....horrible company....don't waste a breath here...

deathB4decaf Thanks this.
  5. deathB4decaf

deathB4decaf Medium Load Member

Jan 10, 2018
    I'm glad you clarified that. My company operates a total of 4 businesses and one of them we call ELS for short. I knew it wasn't us but I'm very glad you clarified.

6. Big John 37

Big John 37 Bobtail Member

Aug 7, 2018
    I dont see any good reviews abour thos company. Anyone have anything good to say about them?

Texas Rebel Thanks this.
  7. superfly9376

superfly9376 Bobtail Member

Mar 2, 2016
    North Carolina
    I've been here 5 months now and have had the complete opposite experience of OP. If you want any info you can shoot me a message.

Oldironfan Thanks this.
  8. Big John 37

Aug 7, 2018
    I dont have any posts and it said i cant atart a convo .I need more info cuz im here at orientation and not sure about this

Oldironfan Thanks this.
  9. superfly9376

Mar 2, 2016
    North Carolina
    Understood. Okay so pretty much here's the the jist of everything. I drove company for a few weeks and now I'm leasing. I got a brand new truck straight out of orientation with 327 miles on it. Most of us got new trucks except for the guys who wanted gliders. A lot of guys have been adding their names to the list for the new lonestars and from my understanding the list is pretty long... But you can most definitely make money here. Their freight rates are really good and the loads pay well. You're going to mainly run between their customers and contracted freight. I'm on their nucor dedicated in Huger, SC and I'm home every weekend unles I want to stay out and I make pretty good money. But I also have buddies who are otr and they're doing pretty good as well. The pipe and beam loads pay really good and you're going to haul alot of it. After all expenses my average has been around $2400-2800. The good weeks I can bring home $3500. I'm not bs'ing you. Some guys make more than that and some make WAY less. These guys will pay you, but they expect you to run hard. They have the freight to keep you busy but they're not going to give you any handouts either. You gotta hustle. I haven't been lied to about anything from day 1 but you are going to find out that it can be a headache to get someone on the phone at times. That's definitely one of their flaws. But my dispatcher is usually always quick about responding to me on the quailcomm. They're not a perfect company, but I can't say I don't make any money here. The good outweighs the bad for me. They leave me alone and don't micromanage me and I just run the loads down and do my thing. Once again, communication can be an issue at times but other than that, they're pretty solid. But if there is an issue or you have a problem with something you most definitely are going to have to speak up and say something. A closed mouth doesn't get fed here. But with these guys, as long as you're respectful and do your part they'll work with you.

snowlauncher and Oldironfan Thank this.
  10. Big John 37

Aug 7, 2018
    Ok. Thats good to know. Ive seen 3 ppl these last 2 days quit because they complaining about the pay. Saying they not making any money .Im getting at 17 cascadia with 20k miles the guy who had it before me only averaged 5.2 mpg though so idk about this truck. But ill be company for 3 weeks before i sign my lease .Can you send me messages and i respond?

Oldironfan Thanks this.
  11. superfly9376

Mar 2, 2016
    North Carolina
    Yeah I got a cascadia as well and it's doing great. It's also probably the terrain he has driving mixed with idling that made the mpg that bad. And yes sir

x1Heavy and Oldironfan Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.