Em Way Inc.

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Francis Harvey, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Francis Harvey

Francis Harvey Bobtail Member

Oct 7, 2015
    EM WAY INC.
    Do not go to work for them !!!!
    I did and it started ok I even asked my friend to come over so both of us where working for Em Way Inc..
    They will tell you " you get 98% "of the load that's a lie, they pay a factoring company 2% or cashing each load you do, however the take their part of your money around $500.00 each week whether you work or not and they will up their charges when ever they want too. I did not turn my logs in on time because I was ill and went home and they keep my pay from Sep. 11, 2015 ($894.36) while I was home the next weeks deductions were taken again out of that week they held back, so that took it down to ($357.36) and after I turn in all my papers they still have not paid me my payroll check. So I quit! They owe me for two other loads (1) $1350.00 (2) $1400.00 and my escrow of $2500.00. So a total of $5,250.00 they still have not paid me any of that as of Oct. 07, 2015. I know I owe them for fuel and trailer rental and of corse their weekly deductions of $537.00.
    So if you still want to work of them? Just look at what happen to my friend. His engine blow out in N.M. Over 2000 miles from home and they left him and his dog on the side of the road and would not cover even getting a tow truck. I bobtail from Jacksonville Fl. to pick him and his dog up, I Delivered his load and was told by Em Way that I would get paid $3,500.00 of his load but when payroll came out they took $500.00 off the top for a late fee when we asked the broker he said there was nothing charged?
    Sad but very true ! Don't work for Em Way Inc. There is so much more I can tell you that is not good working here, like their emergency phone number it's a joke they don't answer it until 8 o'clock in the morning. I was told by Jim #2 at Em Way that I'm not getting up at 02:00 AM just to pay a bill. Get the money before I go to bed. Nice after you been up all day and half the night. They want you to pay for your own Insurance for your truck and charge you for using their insurance that runs around $120.00 each week.
    If you go to work for Em Way Inc. Just remember to bring something for your ### because they will #### you!

exneophyte Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. STexan

STexan Road Train Member

Oct 3, 2011
    Longview, TX
    98% ???? WTH? I'd have ran fast the other way just because they tried to insult my intelligence and offend all of my sensibilities.

4. Bigrayon

Bigrayon Road Train Member

Aug 16, 2015

Last edited: Feb 18, 2017
  5. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
  6. clausland

clausland Road Train Member

Dec 5, 2014
    North Woods
    If anyone can figure out what all this gibberish is about, you're a better man than me, just saying....Oh yeah, there's usually pretty good English classes offered at most local colleges to help the grammatically challenged, good luck....

Crude Truckin' Thanks this.
  7. Bigrayon

Aug 16, 2015
    Don't worry about English class I am good have safe ride

8. Souljuice

Souljuice Bobtail Member

Oct 7, 2015
    So your doing OK with Em way ? I thought about them real hard

9. Bigrayon

Aug 16, 2015
    No not with them cannot get enough info on them

10. Hyweighman

Hyweighman Medium Load Member

Dec 29, 2011
    Pensacola, FL
    The name alone would make me run

Lonesome Thanks this.
  11. Bigrayon

Aug 16, 2015
    Not the name just not enough info base on what they are saying it sounds good but I will stay at great wide because I get paid for the work I do.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.