Empire Express Memphis

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by Rug_Trucker, Sep 30, 2009.

1. tinydancer

tinydancer Bobtail Member

Jul 31, 2012
    Good and bad about Empire Express? Looking into the company and would like to know what I'm getting into.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. LSAgentOZR

LSAgentOZR Road Train Member

Nov 1, 2011
    Nashville, TN
    Sounds like someone has burned through all the good drivers, then the so so drivers, and even the bad ones that met their previous qualifications and so now they are having to drop their standards to sucker some more folks in....err...recruit more drivers.

whoopNride Thanks this.
  4. slim1964

slim1964 Bobtail Member

Aug 5, 2012
    i've been a drive for empire express for almost two years and been driving otr for 23 yrs total and i love it here at empire and i've made more money with empire then i have anywhere else.

5. slim1964

slim1964 Bobtail Member

Aug 5, 2012
    the home time at empire is great i've always made it home when i want to be there. except for once in two years thats pretty good odds if you ask me..and the shop take good care of the trucks and trailers. and they have been buying new trucks and trailer the whole time i've been employed by them. so you will not be in some juck truck i believe the oldest truck empire has is 2008 or 2009 they don't keep them more then 4 or 5 years. and in the dispatch office everyone kno's your name and thats the way you are greeted by your name each and every time never your truck number and they have a open door policy there is never a closed door to anyones office.

6. robain79

robain79 Bobtail Member

Sep 17, 2013
    Do you still work for them? I would like to talk to someone about them...if you don't mind. Private message me and I'll give you my number if you would. Thanks

7. Doc Daniels

Doc Daniels Light Load Member

Nov 29, 2010
    Indiana
    any current info on this company?

8. iraqralph43

iraqralph43 Road Train Member

Jan 9, 2012
    That works out to less than .41cpm. You say that's one of the highest pay packages in the business? ??

9. Doc Daniels

Nov 29, 2010
    Indiana
  10. Cledus Snow

Cledus Snow Medium Load Member

Dec 13, 2015
    Um Ralph, I guess you haven't figured out that post was from 2011?

11. Doc Daniels

Nov 29, 2010
    Indiana
    all info on them is old. anyone got new info? did they turn it around

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.