End Dump Trucking

Discussion in 'Tanker, Bulk and Dump Trucking Forum' started by Krkapotts, Jul 15, 2021.

1. Krkapotts

Krkapotts Bobtail Member

Dec 6, 2018
    Anybody out there work or have worked for JK Williams/Glaser Williams? We are considering going to work for them but would like the good, the bad and the ugly! From my research it appears they are a decent company but there is always hidden gems! Thanks!!

motocross25 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. motocross25

motocross25 Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2010
    Overland Park, KS
    I don’t work for them personally but I see them everywhere I go and talk to a few of them regularly and they load granite out of our yard. Depending on where you live they get home quite a bit. Some nightly some every weekend and through the week. I know a lot of their loads pay good they have a run out of Florida hauling sea shells for landscaping that go into Wisconsin that pays mint. Where are you located if you don’t mind my asking? And are you going company or leasing on to them?

Krkapotts Thanks this.
  4. Krkapotts

Krkapotts Bobtail Member

Dec 6, 2018
    Hey thank you for your response! We live in Wichita, KS. Right now we do heavy haul. My husband does the driving and I do the navigating and everything else! He has done end dumps in the past and we are just looking to change. Heavy haul takes its toll. Don’t own truck. We will be company drivers. We have talked with JK just doing some thinking and research. Grass not always greener on other side.

5. Trashtrucker1707

Trashtrucker1707 Road Train Member

Dec 30, 2017
    I would also consider Bones, they seem like a real deal, care about their drivers, genuine kind of company. I do end dump running in the southeast, I see a lot of Williams trucks, have spoke to a few of their drivers, and like @motocross25 said they come down to Punta Gorda FL quite a bit and haul shell, they have extremely nice equipment and their drivers seem professional. Reach out to Paul though at Bones and see what they have to offer, I spoke to him a few months back and I could tell that company seems like the real deal, he didn’t fluff anything up and seemed genuinely interested in hiring quality drivers.

Krkapotts and Dennixx Thank this.
  6. Krkapotts

Krkapotts Bobtail Member

Dec 6, 2018
    Thank you so much. This info is helping considerably!!!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.