End of the day

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by griz, Jun 8, 2008.

1. Working Class Patriot

Working Class Patriot Road Train Member

Jan 17, 2008
    Wherever and Whenever...
    Is it something like the old "Might and Magic" RPG's?
    Never played it.
    I used to get into Myst, Doom, and Duke Nukem.
    Don't have time now If I'm not running my rig, I'm working at home or on the board.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. thestoryteller

thestoryteller Medium Load Member

Mar 18, 2008
    Kern County, California
    I don't know about you guys........... the boyfriend used to play a flying game online with other guys all over the world........ had a headset and talked to them, handstick for the plane.... whole set up... I guess they were in squadrens or something and fought...... Aces High or something like that....... you guys can loose HOURS when you start playing those things.......... don't get it...... :biggrin_25512::biggrin_25526::biggrin_25512:

He also does RC Airplanes......... a hobby I do not understand.......... talk about a money pit!

4. Lurchgs

Lurchgs Road Train Member

Feb 13, 2008
    Denver, CO

Kinda sorta something like that, yeah - Might & Magic (one of my fave games, all time - back when I was doing all my work on an Apple IIGS). OF course, more sophisticated, etc.

I've played it a bit... but found that it's really not all that challenging. Which is why I mention Eve - which IS challenging.

Ron - you might find it boring - you are playing the same game in real life. You just don't have space ships to deal with.

5. Working Class Patriot

Working Class Patriot Road Train Member

Jan 17, 2008
    Wherever and Whenever...
    :biggrin_25523:

Yeah, sometimes I wish that Pete of mine had laser cannons too.:biggrin_25523:

6. latanea

latanea Road Train Member

Sep 21, 2007
    cincinnati (sharonville)

usually a beer with coworkers at whatever terminal/hotel we wind up at - and if we are at home (half the time runs go out and back) many of us ride our motorcycles in the evenings.

I type on here a lot when I get back to the house - and I am a forum moderator on a few other "trucking related" sites.

(I get to play hall monitor):biggrin_25512:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.