Endorsments

Discussion in 'Trucking Schools and CDL Training Forum' started by lil penny, Dec 15, 2017.

1. Jwhis

Jwhis Heavy Load Member

Jan 17, 2018
    Here in NC the test scores are I believe good for 60 days so I’ll be in that window. You don’t pay until you get your CDL. Then it’s $20 each for 5 years. My permit does have tanker on it but restricted to empties. Granted we don’t have any here anyway...

oldC10 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. oldC10

oldC10 Bobtail Member

Feb 23, 2018
    Rockingham, NC
    Thanks, I must have misunderstood what she was told me. I'll test again closer to the end of training, probably tanker, doubles, & hazmat. Went to Florence, SC Monday & got the TWIC process moving. Hope it speeds up the hazmat background check.

4. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    No not paid more.

All the endorsements in the world on a CDL don't get financial gain.

I had just about a very good record with hazmat which was something I focused on well. However a bad dispatcher complained that he had to wait 40 more minutes as I bypassed Baltimore on the Keybridge as required by the Hazmat load. (I aint taking THAT into the tunnels, what are you CRAIZEY?)

I turned in my hazmat endorsement, the following day mr grouchy had another I told him find another whipping boy for that pile of mess for your time.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.