England Logistics

Discussion in 'Freight Broker Forum' started by Trent Bond, Dec 28, 2017.

1. Trent Bond

Trent Bond Bobtail Member

Feb 1, 2016
    England Logistics for the factoring part, is the worse factoring company out there.
    They try to make you haul for other brokers , when you have customers of your own you haul for.
    They hold your funds, they do not care if you need fuel, or to be paid to pay Employees ect.
    They owe me thousands of dollars that I factored threw them. They will not pay for those loads until they get paid from my customer. My customer has been in business for 80 years and 600 stores. England said they worry about it going bankrupt. Hahaha ya right!!!
    So if you own a truck looking to factor. Stay far far away from England. They will put you out of business.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. danny23tx

danny23tx Road Train Member

Feb 16, 2016
    Austin,Tx
    Never factored with them but I have hauled freight for them and never had a issue .

4. JohnSmith1999

JohnSmith1999 Bobtail Member

Mar 7, 2019
    BEWARE OF ENGLAND LOGISTICS!!!!!!!!!! COPY THIS REVIEW AND POST IT EVERYWHERE!!!
    I have a 10 truck Authority. I've never hauled for "England Logistics". However, today I found a load on the board. I filled out their broker packet and turned it in. It took me about 30 mins to fill it out. It was very extensive. Which I don't mind at all. I opened my authority approximately 7 years ago. I closed it down the after the first year due to dry van freight rates bottoming out. Therefore, it was what's called a "voluntary revocation". I re-opened approximately 2 years later. And hit the ground running. My safety score is a 6 probably much better than CR Englands Safety Score. And now I'm up to 10 trucks, 15 trailers and 10 drivers. Today, I spoke with "Melissa". She asked me questions that I have never been asked before as an authority owner. None of her questions were pertinent to my current authority. She asked me who I was leased on to when I closed my authority the first time. One of the company's I was leased to had a conditional rating which obviously has nothing to do with my authority. Nor did I have any part in their critical decision making processes related to their conditional rating. I had approximately, 3 Level one DOT inspections which I passed and had 0 violations. Therefore, for England Logistics to associate my company with their conditional rating is absurd and outrageous. What this comes down to is the fact that I'm doing extremely well without England Logistics and considering their bias for small carriers I would highly recommend we boycott this broker. Please post this every where.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2019
    Reason for edit: Removed phone number
  5. truckholic

truckholic Bobtail Member

Jan 31, 2019
    really!!!
    we have been factoring thru CR England for couple of years. Nobody can offer the rates they offered us.
    i am watching them closely at the same time looking for other factoring options.

6. gokiddogo

gokiddogo Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2012
    Ontario Canada
    Factoring ..... lol

Giving your money away

Whatever

Midwest Trucker Thanks this.
  7. p608

p608 Road Train Member

Nov 10, 2016
    If they're waiting for the customer to pay them before they pay you, why do you need to factor?

48stater, Dino soar and truckholic Thank this.
  8. truckholic

truckholic Bobtail Member

Jan 31, 2019
    I thought the same thing......

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.