ESTES Express (5 Year Review)

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by KaoMinerva, Oct 3, 2018.

1. HiramKingWilliams

HiramKingWilliams Heavy Load Member

May 15, 2019
    State of Jefferson
    Anyone know about the Estes terminal in KC? Specifically, P&D.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. KaoMinerva

KaoMinerva Transcendent God

Feb 5, 2016
    Been there many times but it's been a while since I don't run the road anymore. Lots of freight coming out of KCK with many terminals around it to move you in SOME direction if there is no freight. Can't say anything about p&d but that terminal is a break bulk terminal so ALOT of freight comes there.

They have lanes that run from there non stop like...

KCK to STL
    KCK to DAL
    KCK to ARL
    KCK to Denver

And so on...

HiramKingWilliams and dwells40 Thank this.
  4. Anubis1996

Anubis1996 Bobtail Member

Nov 4, 2022
    My friend and I applied for a team position at estes and the recruiter sent our apps to the terminal but my friend has two tickets in his personal car one is speeding over 12 mph and the other is improper lane change. Both tickets should not have any points since in TN they fall after 2 years which his are past 2 but less than 3. Would this affect our application?

5. KaoMinerva

Feb 5, 2016
    I believe that it potentially would. They'll probably want to see that MVR. Whether it's a personal car or not when you have a CDL you're considered a professional driver regardless. What terminal are you guys going to?

6. Anubis1996

Nov 4, 2022
    Memphis. It’s almost there years ago. In TN, his points fell off for those tickets since in TN they fall off after 2 years.

7. Anubis1996

Nov 4, 2022
    Also, I looked at MVR requirements for Walmart and he would actually qualify to drive for Walmart and I know they tend to be more strict. Estes asks for is an acceptable MVR which is very vague.

8. KaoMinerva

Feb 5, 2016
    I just gave an answer man I don't know what to tell ya. I'm hoping it works out, but idk honestly. A word of advice, get something called driverslegal. I've been paying for it since forever and I've even beaten tickets for way worse.

62 in the 45 while in a commercial vehicle... Case dismissed. I did have to take a 4 hour drivers training computer course tho. That's a small price to pay vs what it could've been.

dwells40 and JohnBoy Thank this.
  9. HiramKingWilliams

HiramKingWilliams Heavy Load Member

May 15, 2019
    State of Jefferson
    Accepted a P&D position with the Biig E today in Topeka. Looking forward to it, big time. Small barn, manager seems legit, pays the same as the shatshow in KC.

EstesWest and dwells40 Thank this.
  10. KaoMinerva

Feb 5, 2016
    I've never been there but I heard it's a decent barn. Better than that tight crap show in KCK. When that place is JUMPING, it's a mess.

HiramKingWilliams and dwells40 Thank this.
  11. KaoMinerva

Feb 5, 2016
    Ran 6 days last week and man that $100 comes in handy lol. @EstesWest how you been doing?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.