Evans Transportation-Melvindale,MI

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by roadreeler57, Apr 5, 2013.

1. roadreeler57

roadreeler57 Light Load Member

Nov 19, 2011
    Toledo,Ohio
    I recommend you do not try this Co because they do not stand behind their drivers....They let a totally bogus report on me from a Securitas Guard go thru before they even bothered to ask me about it & pulled me off of a TJ Maxx account in Monroe,MI...Im sure I was the fastest & most effecient driver on that route they ever had...Totally spineless shipper & Guard Co. butt kissers..

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. gearjamin

gearjamin Light Load Member

Oct 23, 2010
    SE Michigan
    What was the infraction? Going over the on-site speed limit or not respecting the security guard's authority over all?

4. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    Sounds like almost every company out there.Drivers are guilty.They is no such thing in trucking,innocent till proven guilty.When it comes to their customer,the customer is always right.That's their account and don't wanna lose it.My company is the same way.Tyson is their biggest account and no matter what,tyson is always right and always will be right.I can't even begin to count how many warnings and write ups I have had because a guard does'nt like the drivers and will get that driver in trouble or at least try.

5. roadreeler57

roadreeler57 Light Load Member

Nov 19, 2011
    Toledo,Ohio
    No Infraction the Guard just has an bad atitude against drivers & like you said an "authority" problem,in other words hes an A#1 #######,...Im concidering a lawsuit against the guard Co. for money lost...

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2013
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.