Everyone quit SWIFT!!!!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Truckeragianslowwage, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Truckeragianslowwage

Truckeragianslowwage Bobtail Member

Feb 22, 2019
    So they did not pay me my last Check...im fired up. If you like being a number, making under 37000 a yr, no free health insurance. Swift is your place. Common why do me dirty like that Swift. Got tricked from the beginning, was told 48 cpm then was told 41 on my first check and the other 7 was bonuse and on time arrivel witch you will never get coz the dispatcher will dispatch you at the wrong time. Meaning your not even done with a load but they do the dispatch because they know you will not make it. So dont accept till you finish your load. No No no...this is a school based company so they will always have drivers...go some place were your truly respected and pay great and free health insurance like walmart paying .69 cpm with health insurance...not like swift were they make you pay.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Blackshack46

Blackshack46 Road Train Member

So you went to walmart?

4. Coover

Coover Road Train Member

Dec 9, 2016
    Doubt it, nothing he said about WM is true.

5. Dakota1358

Dakota1358 Medium Load Member

Jun 15, 2009
    Staunton,Va
    You must be new to the profession if you didn't expect any of this when you hired on. Yes they are a beginner/school carrier. You are a number because when you quit there's hundreds more behind you to take your place

6. Woodchuck88

Woodchuck88 Medium Load Member

Jan 4, 2017
    New York
    Nobody has ever had a bad experience with SWIFTY, please tell us more

JadeLove, mjd4277, UturnGirl and 10 others Thank this.
  7. fss99701

fss99701 Medium Load Member

Feb 14, 2019
    none of your business
    Why would anyone go to work for Swift? You must have had absolutely no experience probably not even a CDL when you started there?
    That's like the bottom of the barrel. I think I would work for Schneider before Swift.
    What am I saying I wouldn't work for either one.

mjd4277, LtlAnonymous and Joetro Thank this.
  8. 3523

3523 Light Load Member

Oct 27, 2015
    How long did you work there? Everyone gets their quarterly bonus at Swift.

Also, Swift subsidizes your health care like almost every other company. You pay about $50 per week and they pay $100 (that’s for me, depends on your situation).

Last, they can’t dispatch your next load until you send in your mt message. Not sure what you mean.

9. Antinomian

Antinomian Road Train Member

Feb 17, 2013
    BS.

You last check gets paid on your Comdata card. Check it.

10. rbrtwbstr

rbrtwbstr Road Train Member

Jul 11, 2012
    in the bush somewhere
    One day, when my house is paid off, I'm gonna apply for a job at Swift. I'd love to go there and see if it's really as bad as some make it out to be. I find it hard to believe.

11. Antinomian

Antinomian Road Train Member

Feb 17, 2013
    It's a mega carrier, with all that that implies. But if you need a driving job there are much worse companies than Swift.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.