Everything car shows

Discussion in 'Truckers' Photo Shack | Art Gallery' started by driver2014, Dec 17, 2022.

1. The Railsplitter

The Railsplitter Medium Load Member

Jan 23, 2023
    "BFE... and lovin' it!"
    As an old skateboarder & dirt biker, I'm no stranger to road rash... or trail rash, lol. Small price to pay for having fun, and also an indication that one's riding style must improve, lol. :confused:

Last edited: Apr 1, 2023
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. D.Tibbitt

D.Tibbitt Road Train Member

Apr 26, 2013
    Gettin' down westbound
    Always good time at barret Jackson Scottsdale every year. Sure wish I get more pics but I always get sidetracked

IMG_20230127_1129229.jpg
    IMG_20230127_1141393.jpg IMG_20230127_1705480.jpg IMG_20230127_1431345.jpg

The Railsplitter and slim shady Thank this.
  4. The Railsplitter

The Railsplitter Medium Load Member

Jan 23, 2023
    "BFE... and lovin' it!"
    I meant to go to that show (or auction, or whatever it was) when I lived up the hill in Show Low, but never got around to it... too busy riding trails on my dirt bike(s), I reckon. But I'm the kinda guy that loves car shows... I even have a good time walking through wrecking yards and looking at the smashed-up vehicles, lol. Some of 'em had blood all over the dash or upholstery, like someone bit the dust in there... :eek:

D.Tibbitt Thanks this.
  5. D.Tibbitt

D.Tibbitt Road Train Member

Apr 26, 2013
    Gettin' down westbound
    If you ever get the chance to go to barret Jackson . Its definitely a good time. Although if you don't have a bidders pass, there's not that much room to sit and watch the auction. But you can walk thru all the tents and areas where every car is at. Must be 1000+ cars there. Every price from 5k to a couple million.. Lots of cool one off customs. There was a Cadillac el dorado that the dude turned it into an electric car.. Really cool build and incredible Fab work..I wish I got some pics of it.. Lots of food vendors. There's a hot lap track out back you can take a free ride with some race car drivers that run around the track.. A cool experience overall if you're a car guy. You can see every car you can imagine.. Tickets are a bit expensive. Was close to 70 bucks for 1 person

The Railsplitter Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.