'Evil does eventually die': Scathing obituary published in Florida newspaper

Discussion in 'Other News' started by Chinatown, Jul 5, 2022.

1. SmallPackage

SmallPackage Road Train Member

Dec 20, 2019
    Marion Texas
    Everyone on my wife’s side has a picture displayed in their homes of a woman with a sad tired look on her face standing next to a broken old man in a wheel chair.
    My wife’s grand mother was born in Fort Worth and died in San Antonio in 2000. She was 72. She got married at 13 to my wife's grandfather who was 18 at the time to get away from her father and they moved to SA.
    Her father beat all 5 kids and his wife. Two died as infants. Strange red flags nowadays but back then not so much. Her older brother shot him one day with a 12 ga. after he had finally had enough. Didn’t kill him but he was wheel chair bound the rest if his life and couldn’t physically hit anyone anymore.
    The man was well known in the area to be a arsehole and worked decades at the Fort Worth stockyards. When the sheriff rolled up on the shooting he pretty much told him he had it coming and finally got what he deserved and left. No charges filed and that was that.
    The old man eventually died. No funeral, no mention in the papers and nobody alive today can even tell you were he’s buried.

Boondock, JoeyJunk and Cattleman84 Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. mjd4277

mjd4277 Road Train Member

Oct 4, 2015
    Fitchburg,MA
    Drowning Mona!!lol
    Drowning Mona - Wikipedia

Boondock Thanks this.
  4. Boondock

Boondock Road Train Member

Jul 20, 2019
    mjd4277 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.