Exercise

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by gravdigr, May 10, 2011.

1. 1nonly

1nonly tease-y-ness

Jul 2, 2008
    The burning sands of the SW
    There are as many ways to get exercise as there are drivers. Each finds what works best for them. I like variety, so I've got my running shoes, dumbbells, a stepstool for step aerobics, a folding bike, a tennis racket and balls, a jump rope, and snowshoes. I prefer exercise in the morning because that's when I have the most energy (yes, I'm a morning person!) but a walk at the end of the day is a great relaxer.

Any driver who has a desire to stay or become fit will find a way. The biggest requirement is motivation. If you have that- if you make exercise a priority- you'll be fine. Sure sometimes it's hard to get out of bed an hour earlier than you have to, but it's worth it given how much better overall anyone will feel when they're healthy.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. rachi

rachi Road Train Member

Feb 25, 2010
    SoCal
    I agree that dumbells are easier to store in the truck, but I have always preferred working with a bar.

4. Bumpy

Bumpy Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2009
    New Ulm,MN
    That is the reason I am kinda in trouble now...(the "bar" I mean):biggrin_2559:

5. AZS

AZS Honk if anything falls off

Sep 30, 2010
    PHX, AZ
    Was doing some searching and came across this, I've heard others with high praises about these. Going to get one myself.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.