Exp/clean record drvr looking 4 western us

Discussion in 'Seek Employment' started by Driveright21, Apr 3, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Driveright21

Driveright21 Bobtail Member

Apr 3, 2021
    Have hauled alot all over U.S. looking for 1:western US, 2nd choice coast to coast, 3rd choice far south to north, will occasionally run east. Hazmat tanker exp, twic card, plant cards, etc, flat bed and dry bulk exp, willing to try reefer or dry van. I am safe, on time, accurate to procedure, easy to get along with, take good care of equip, I am used to operating good equip, that is clean and well maintained, being respected and respectful as well as good compensation and benefits. Ready to drive east alot less. I am out of Houston TX area. Thank you for reading, contact or PM me here, we'll from there. Happy Easter everyone

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Zachrich Transport

Zachrich Transport Bobtail Member

Dec 17, 2020
    New Bavaria, Ohio
    Are you still looking for a job?

4. Driveright21

Apr 3, 2021
    Thank you for responding, yes, I am interested in hearing what you have to say

5. Zachrich Transport

Zachrich Transport Bobtail Member

Dec 17, 2020
    New Bavaria, Ohio
    I prefer talking on the phone than over message. If you done mind give me a call 419-890-5075 thanks

6. Driveright21

Apr 3, 2021
    I understand, yes, I can call you shortly if available?

7. D Transportation llc.

D Transportation llc. Bobtail Member

May 5, 2021
    Tucson AZ or Phx area
    Hello sir, I have a driver position available if you’re interested.

8. Driveright21

Apr 3, 2021
    Yes, I appreciate the interest and would like to hear what you have to say. You can PM me or send me your contact info

9. ICON GLOBAL LOGISTICS

ICON GLOBAL LOGISTICS Bobtail Member

May 7, 2021
    We are willing to hire minimum of two years CDL class A driver for over the road (OTR) drives for minimum of 2- 3 weeks on the road and 3 days home respectively and the cycle continues in the same manner

The average drive mile is 2,000- 3,000 miles per week while the financial benefits is $0.65 per mile and $1,000 sign up bonus.

Please feel free to reach out ASAP if interested. Phone #: 407-446-7583. Email: info@icongloballogistics.org

Thank you.

10. WorldAtlas

WorldAtlas Bobtail Member

May 23, 2021
    Hey Driveright, if you are still looking I'd love to talk. I have a new Kenworth to fill and think you'd be happy how we run. Pay is 1750-2100 a week and trucks average a little over 2500 miles a week. Rarely hit 3000. I have a thread on the job postings as TransAtlas Freight or you can reach me (Atlas) at 912-398-2427 text or call. Looking forward to hearing from you!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.