Expedite Solutions - scam, deceit, trickery, slavery

Discussion in 'Expediter and Hot Shot Trucking Forum' started by Pardel, Jan 26, 2008.

1. theladypenguin

theladypenguin Bobtail Member

Jul 30, 2009
    Stow,Ohio
    I like to work & stay busy expediting is for everybody but the driver. If the wheels ain't turning there is no money for the driver. I am out here to make a living & I have been an OTR Truck Driver for years. I got into this so called expediting ( I hate that word) & this will cost you everything you ever worked for & will take away everything you ever had or wanted out of life away from you. Believe that. It will also take away the most precious thing your family & your privacy. Yep & nobody cares how long you stay out here without time at home or without your privacy either. They secretly laugh behind your back for being so stupid. Never the less I am out here though. Well it won't be too awfully long & this too will dry up. It's dangerous to put your life at risk out on the road with yourself behind the wheel let alone having some else drive you down the road.

Sir I don't believe you. I owned a big rig & I never paid for QC, cargo ins tolls or any of the other things these expediting companies charge an owner for that amount to around $180.00 per week. These expediting companies ARE NOT COMPANIES > They are BROKERS.

My only expense was fuel, maintenance on my truck, my bob tail insurance $35.00 per month that nobody had control over but me. So if I quit I could still drive my truck & my truck plate that I bought from the state of Ohio I owned it too, it was mine, so if I didn't want to be leased on to the company I was working for I could drive my truck I didn't need any one's permission to do anything. Also I drew my own lines on my own loose leaf log paper, imagine that. It was a privilege for the company I was with to have my truck & myself leased on to them, they treated me that way too. IT WAS NEVER THEIR RIGHT TO HAVE ME LEASED TO THEM. They never treated me like it was either.

I never scheduled home time with any company when I was a company driver or an owner operator that I wasn't there every time on time all the time. Just like I did with their loads. They treated me the same way I did them. Imagine that.

You all so called expediters can't say the same thing for your expediting career. After trying this out I know that this expediting is hair brained & for people that are hair brained. WOULD YOU ALL LIKE SOME CHEESE TO GO WITH YOUR WHINE?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. asdfelrey

asdfelrey Bobtail Member

Apr 16, 2010
    Does anyone know anything about this company?

http://www.expeditesolutions.com

They say they pay about $1000 per week for a team, which doesn't seem very good, but it only requires a class B license.

4. Rolloff Truck Driver

Rolloff Truck Driver Bobtail Member

Apr 16, 2010
    Houston,Tx
    just out of curiousity what is Expedite Trucking ?

5. Truckermoses

Truckermoses Bobtail Member

Feb 17, 2009
    waterford,mi
    Those are the same people that tryed to rape me! lol bankruptcy showed them they didnt get nutta

6. ncouchmed1

ncouchmed1 Bobtail Member

Sep 17, 2010
    we had the exact same thing happen charging for two cdls and only had 1 take the so called class (that was a joke in its self) we had to pay for everything anyways ie phys. lic. ect. we sat in a broke down truck for 2 weeks before he would do anything about it we got another job with Jason Williams drivng a NICE truck for fed ex cc, 2years later we recieve papers that they are sueing us for the class and TWO Cdl classes

7. mommabear

mommabear Bobtail Member

Oct 26, 2010
    beckley wv
    sounds like us too. now we are being sued by them started with them in 12/07 quit in 02/08 they say we each made 5,000 we now have to pay taxes on. and they want even more than that in the lawsuit. we never got more than 450 at any one time and that was the big payday. we only got 4 not 12 paydays. savings account dissapeared.never got a print out one from accountant co.

8. ggssdd

ggssdd Bobtail Member

Dec 22, 2010
    orlando Fl
    OMG, read my other postings. We like Panther, get paid well, and can't complain.

9. lil may

lil may Road Train Member

May 25, 2009
    PANTHER is a joke I still haven't been paid all that is due to me

Truckermoses Thanks this.
  10. ggssdd

ggssdd Bobtail Member

Dec 22, 2010
    orlando Fl
    Lil May,
    Are you an O/O? If not it is the truck owner that has not paid you. I'll bet they have gotten paid by Panther. Please post the name of the owner you drove for so others can be aware of them.

11. lil may

lil may Road Train Member

May 25, 2009
    I don't have to post any thing I know how they are and they play favorites

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.