Worst experience of my life with extra mile international inc in Chicago . It’s 100% illegal business stealing from drivers original rate, force dispatch and you I’ll never get back your security deposit plus two week settement . It’s Serbian and they can do evil stuff when you raise your voice
Extra mile international inc are liars and scammer
Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Realtrucker42000, Sep 5, 2025.
Page 1 of 2
-
Lane=addict and Steevvyyc Thank this.
-
Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds
Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.
-
-
Yes brother 1099 don’t make a mistake even considering this company I can send you my paystub
Concorde Thanks this. -
Lane=addict, Lonesome, Numb and 1 other person Thank this. -
Extra Mile is getting a lot of attention lately.
Lane=addict Thanks this. -
I’m thinking same poster with different emails/screen names. Pretty funny how they all showed up the same day.Lane=addict, Lonesome and firemedic2816 Thank this.
-
Hooded sweatshirt and a baseball bat. Hickory is quieter than aluminum

Any questions?Lane=addict Thanks this. -
-
Extra mile inc scammers, fired and don’t receive payment for 2 weeks
Lane=addict Thanks this. -
I also got scammed
Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds
Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.
Page 1 of 2