F2F TRANSPORT= Unscrupulous!

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by GYPSY3, Jul 11, 2020.

1. baha

baha Road Train Member

Jul 25, 2013
    ga
    The best way to leave a CO. is to get your last check 1st and all ready have another co. lined up to go to work for before they start getting emails from the other co. And find out your leaving before you tell them?

mwhjr1988 and Cat sdp Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Cat sdp

Cat sdp . .

Apr 8, 2012
    Orion's Belt
    @BigBadBill is gone but things remain the same………?

Last edited: Sep 23, 2021
  4. mp4694330

mp4694330 Road Train Member

Aug 30, 2010
    Chicagoland
    Uncleaned #### under toilet edge is left forever till You tear apart bathroom ...

JoeyJunk and wichris Thank this.
  5. mwhjr1988

mwhjr1988 Bobtail Member

Aug 4, 2014
    Lynchburg, VA
    A much needed update to my previous post.... F2F did pay owed settlement the next day without any issues. It was just a matter of my old driver advocate having a talk with higher ups about allowing me to get my last settlement due to not owing anything. If you have little to no deductions outside of ez pass and PrePass, you'll receive your last settlement on Friday as normal.

On a side note, after giving my two weeks notice I had a huge ez pass bill(around $900) on that week's settlement. I'm assuming they purposely took way more to cover any surprise late ez pass charges. When I received my escrow money it had the difference (close to $500) from the extra money that was taken for ez pass.... So they definitely didn't cheat me on that.

Overall, I have no complaints whatsoever about how they treated me after leaving. I initially felt mislead and mistreated but they did exactly what they promised by paying me on time for both last settlement and escrow money.

If you go back and look at some of my previous posts about F2F, you'll see I had a great experience...no non pays, little to no issues involving pay in general, I ran my truck how I wanted and was never bothered! Whenever I needed help during breakdowns they stepped in lended me repair money. I'd be lying if I said F2F isn't good company to lease onto.

Matt1924, Don_Quixote and exhausted379 Thank this.
  6. Phoenix_rides_again

Phoenix_rides_again Light Load Member

Aug 7, 2020
    Thank you about to go back out as company driver till i can get me a truck was looking at f2f after that. Then to my own #’s

7. bamanation

bamanation Heavy Load Member

Jan 22, 2009
    Muscle Shoals ,AL
    F2F is a good company to lease on with if leasing is what you are looking to do. I have moved on from them as I have got my own numbers. I needed that time with them to learn a couple of things that has help me tremendously. Everything that they told me from the start was spot on. They will hold your last settlement and escrow for 60 days at the time you tell them you’re leaving. It is written in the contract you sign and they in do hold it so plan accordingly. I’d go back tomorrow if it came to that. But the complete independence that I have now is what I’ve been wanting for a long time.

Matt1924, tscottme and Opus Thank this.
  8. wichris

wichris Road Train Member

Jan 17, 2011
    Why would you let them hold 60 days? The regs are 45 days.

nikmirbre Thanks this.
  9. bamanation

bamanation Heavy Load Member

Jan 22, 2009
    Muscle Shoals ,AL
    I’m a grown man that can read and comprehend a contract. There is no regulation that keeps people from agreeing to more time in a lease. So long as both agree and sign the contract “lease.” The problem comes to light when people don’t read the agreement and understand it and they think they were cheated. If you can’t understand what you are agreeing to don’t sign it. Until you can have someone explain it to you. I don’t need government regulations to hold my hand. Just to be clear. I can assure you that I knew the risk and played the game. I didn’t lose a cent. But I had a plan going in and walked away with a smile. Also those people have 500+ trucks leased on. So they are definitely doing something right. I learned a lot leasing on with F2F I learned so much that I’ll never lease to anyone again. That business plan isn’t for me. Rather it be Landstar, Mercer, F2F ect. If I wanted to have people living off my back breaking work I’d just go back to being a company driver.

Matt1924 Thanks this.
  10. wichris

wichris Road Train Member

Jan 17, 2011
    So they violate a federal regulation, 45 days for a final settlement. Unless proof of a pending claim.

nikmirbre Thanks this.
  11. nikmirbre

nikmirbre Road Train Member

Jul 27, 2011
    High Point NC
    The 45 days IS the regulation. Just because someone signs for ir doesn't make it not illegal.

I cant remember the amount of time..but, regulations say something to the effect of you have to turn in logs to your carrier within 30 days(max 30 days)....
    Landstar says you must have them turned in in 13 days or the shut you down(this was back in the day when everyone was on paper). Landstar cant say, well turn your logs in before 45 days(exceeding regulations)

gentleroger Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.