FAA Is Getting Pissed

Discussion in 'Other News' started by mjd4277, May 17, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ACO476

ACO476 Light Load Member

Jan 16, 2016
    Texas
    20200924_153310.jpg

I've never understood why people argue just to argue...

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. slow.rider

slow.rider Road Train Member

Apr 4, 2017
    NYC
    False equivalency only supports the science denial crowd.

:mad:

4. REO6205

REO6205 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Feb 15, 2014
    California.
    Maybe it's because they'd rather argue than think.

Badmon, Coffey and InTooDeep Thank this.
  5. Badmon

Badmon Heavy Load Member

Oct 6, 2014
    Deep south
    But it is tho

Doealex Thanks this.
  6. slow.rider

Apr 4, 2017
    NYC
    Maybe, except that it isn't.

State rankings, covid cases per capita:

5th: Tennessee
    11th: South Carolina
    13th: Arkansas
    16th: Alabama
    19th: New York
    21st: Mississippi
    22nd: Florida

7. Trucker61016

Trucker61016 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2017
    Linville, Va
    How about wear your mask, shut up and stop telling me or others what to do to make you feel safe, i dont feel responsible for your health, that's your problem.....deal with it or stay home, i really don't care what masked Karens have to say anymore........

Badmon, nredfor88 and AModelCat Thank this.
  8. Wasted Thyme

Wasted Thyme Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2020
    GOAT watching
    So again, a state w/o Mask mandate, TX, is doing just as good as a state with a severe mandate. You keep shooting yourself in the foot. You've been shown that CA and TX are on par. One Mask, One no Mask. You, yourself show that NY and TX are on par. Again One Mask, One no Mask. Your claims of "fake news" are disproven by your own statements.

The right to "life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness." You can't have yours and take away others. Yes you have the right to not be subject to someone w/o a mask. HOWEVER, you don't have the right to force a mask on another. If you desire to not be subject to said person. Then maintain the "social distancing."

I'll abide by the mask rule on a plane. Because that is the choice of using that service. Just like if I choose to ride in someone's car and they request it. Outside of that, I won't. I'll also choose to patron businesses that value my business over the mask.

Those vegetables are more at risk of being contaminated by people handling them and putting them back. Than someone not wearing a mask. The black plague was spread by rats. Planning on putting masks on them? lol

I know nothing will change your mind. But hopefully some of the truth will seep in to help you temper your closed mind.

Badmon, Hulld and Doealex Thank this.
  9. TheLoadOut

TheLoadOut Road Train Member

Nov 6, 2019
  10. slow.rider

Apr 4, 2017
    NYC
    Unfortunately for you, your rights don't extend to the point where they interfere with other people's rights. For example, my right to not have you breathing your covid-laden godzilla breath all over the produce section.

11. slow.rider

Apr 4, 2017
    NYC
    I guess maybe as long as you keep ignoring the fact that New York was forced to continue accepting overseas travel after the rest of the borders were closed. Yeah, most of our covid came from Europe, and most of the European travelers who brought it were forced to come in thru New York City, yet New York is still basically tied with Texas. How embarrassing. And you're also ignoring the ridiculous science deniers claim that masks supposedly make things worse.

Fake news. Texas has near double the covid rate of California.

Fake news. But you know what they say. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him think.

I'm not the one who is pretending that all the scientists and front line medical staff in the world are lying. Yeah Joe Blow truck driver knows better than all those people. Get real.

Last edited: May 19, 2021
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.