Failed Random Need Advice

Discussion in 'Trucker Legal Advice' started by Werro, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Brettj3876

Brettj3876 Road Train Member

Nov 18, 2014
    Land of local
    sorry man but hydrocodone will not make you pop for 6mam. MAM stands for monoacetylmorphine and that and heroin go together like a ##### and a ######. It shows up because heroin has 2 acetyl groups attached to it making it cross the blood brain barrier quicker.

You done screwed up. I don't judge, we all have our demons, I have a checkered past but I cleaned my act up before I ever thought about dragging 80k down the road. If you are psychically addicted to opiates suboxone has been a real lifesaver to many people while they got themselves right again (still cannot operate a cmv on it tho)

Judge me all you want I'll admit to being a former iv heroin addict but i never operated a cmv under the influence. You should not hold a cdl. Think of it like every 4 wheeler on the rd was a family member.

I wouldn't be saying this to you if you didn't pop for 6-mam but ya kinda did so........

opiates are evil don't ever start on them because one day you won't have any and you'll be sicker than you ever thought possible.

ok now let all the holy rollers come out of the wood work and judge me for my past

let it rip

Werro and iloveatrucker Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. BrockLanders

BrockLanders Bobtail Member

Jan 2, 2014
    Wisconsin
    If the result was verified by GC/MS (gas chromatography / mass spectrometry) as positive for 6-AM, the OP most certainly did use heroin. GC/MS is 99.9% accurate down to the picogram. That's one trillionth of a gram.

There is no legitimate medical explanation for 6-AM's presence. Period.

You can threaten the lab and MRO with lawyers all you want. You'll be joining the ranks of the dozens that make those idle threats to them every day. For starters, I doubt you have the thousands, maybe even 10's of thousands of dollars on-hand to hire a lawyer to take this on. Secondly, even if you do have the good money to throw after bad, you probably won't be able to find a reputable lawyer to take this up as you have no case.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.