Family Dollar Account

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by ilovetrucking93, Oct 25, 2020.

1. FozzyNOK

FozzyNOK Road Train Member

Jul 18, 2007
    Oklahomistan
    I've rarely a seen any 48 footers anymore.. there are a few left, but most of the trailers are 53'. I would say that most loads are three stores but some go up to 5. The variables on unloading are numerous. If the store employees are on it.. you will have trouble keeping up. if they are like a lot of places, you're going to be waiting on them to get the freight off the rollers.

Lonesome and ilovetrucking93 Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. GreenPete359

GreenPete359 Road Train Member

Oct 21, 2017
    Driving my recliner
    It should be. Basically it all depends on the dispatch that you’re getting. When i was on that account, i could have five or six stops all within 100 miles of the DC & be done back by lunch time.

i’m not sure how this shakes out for you on who is handling your dispatches, but you should be able to run it with a day cab if they do their job.

just a word of wisdom, keep a go bag in the truck & be ready to buy yourself a hotel when needed.

imo taking a partially loaded trailer back to the DC would create more problems than it’s worth.

ilovetrucking93 Thanks this.
  4. Lonesome

Lonesome Mr. Sarcasm

Dec 15, 2007
    Northern Indiana
    Good luck, if you decide to go that way.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.