Farm2Fleet NOT PAYING

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by lltransport, Apr 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lltransport

lltransport Bobtail Member

Jan 5, 2015
    DO NOT Lease on with these guys... unless you want promises, lies and excuses. This company is NOT the company I read about in 2012...DOWN HILL..obviously they must be broke, they promise direct deposit, I have NOT had any funds deposited in my account for past 2 months. Go somewhere else...SAVE yourself the aggravation...TRUST ME!!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Jonrulerofearth

Jonrulerofearth Light Load Member

Sep 1, 2011
    Hueytown, Al
    2 months? The first time there was no check deposited, you should have lined up another gig and a lawyer or small claims court. Good luck.

jldilley, pattyj, flood and 8 others Thank this.
  4. Jonkie

Jonkie Medium Load Member

Mar 29, 2016
    That's owned by some trucker who used to post on here isn't it ,? Big bob or something

5. HalpinUout

HalpinUout Road Train Member

Oct 2, 2011
    Ya it's @BigBadBill

Jonkie Thanks this.
  6. Jonkie

Mar 29, 2016
    I read the thread from March . Looks like he's just skimming 20 percent to do paperwork . From drivers with their own authority and equipment . Hell of a deal lol

7. kjoseph

kjoseph Medium Load Member

Dec 7, 2014
    Huntington WV
    Interesting, 2 months. The question is how do you work one day past the "my deposit didn't go in the bank" day? Either way Rollin coal will straighten this out if there is anything to it.

windsmith Thanks this.
  8. Thegasman

Thegasman Light Load Member

Dec 4, 2015
    New spin on the ponzi scheme. Pay the drivers who you first hired and who post a lot on social media. They are kept happy and say how great things are. The new drivers come on board thanks to the yappers yapping about how great it is. In turn the new ones are getting bent over and taking the shaft so to speak

Pork Chop Express Thanks this.
  9. Jonkie

Mar 29, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2016
    kjoseph Thanks this.
  10. Thegasman

Thegasman Light Load Member

Dec 4, 2015
    I don't know any specifics about the company. Just a lot of o/o claiming they haven't been paid by said company. Read a post from the owner saying he had health problems. That's all well and dandy, but someone has to write those guys checks are you're not running a legit business. Once a company owner starts making excuses regarding payroll, it's over. One doesn't need an MBA to figure out the ship has sunk

11. BigBadBill

BigBadBill Bullishly Optimistic

Oct 2, 2010
    Chattanooga, TN
    He didn't. He abandoned a load, it was clear that he wasn't going to run for us anymore and he still has our trailer. He was paid weekly. There is a whole book that this Lease Purchase guy is leaving out including that he still has our trailer, etc.

Two sides to a story.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.