Farm2Fleet NOT PAYING

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by lltransport, Apr 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. truckthatpassesyouby

truckthatpassesyouby Road Train Member

Jun 3, 2015
    Everybody calm the bleep down! Where's your sense of brotherhood? We're all in this pile of bleep together!
    Gets more wild than a Zoo in here some days!

4mer trucker and double yellow Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    I'm all popcorned out now im eating peanuts with plenty of soda watching this free show.

Mudguppy, HalpinUout, Bakerman and 3 others Thank this.
  4. truckthatpassesyouby

truckthatpassesyouby Road Train Member

Jun 3, 2015
    Lol gotta love it. Finished my fries already too!

daf105paccar and pattyj Thank this.
  5. NoCoCraig

NoCoCraig Road Train Member

Nov 7, 2010
    Chattanooga, Tennessee
    Yes, Yet. There are no guarantees in life (two of my client's used to be Bear Stearns and Lehman Brothers) and things have been tough the last couple of months. We are still with F2F and have no plans on leaving. Communication has gotten very good and the slow pay situation is improving. There have been a couple of accusations of "No pay" and I know that has just not happened. There is a big difference.

MidWest_MacDaddy Thanks this.
  6. KentuckyReject

KentuckyReject Light Load Member

Oct 7, 2012
    Viper, KY
    3 weeks without pay and you're calling that dude a troll? Seems like Bill is trolling you and your fellow drivers. He's trolling you so hard that you enjoy it to the point of defending his trolling of you.

HalpinUout, skinnyb01 and Eeyore05 Thank this.
  7. rollin coal

rollin coal Road Train Member

Mar 29, 2008
    TN
    I'd be curious to know if some of you guys are or have ever been small business owners and have you ever really built something, or helped build something, from practically nothing? I seriously doubt it. So just keep on attacking us like that. From the safety of your computer screen. We're just hard working truckers doing what we do to put food on the table. And I challenge any one of you to come ask questions in this manner to my face if you run across me out there on the road. It's no secret who I am or what I drive.

8. KentuckyReject

Oct 7, 2012
    Viper, KY
    You're in a state of perpetual rick-rolling right now, "rollin coal." No worries, buddy, I actually appreciate the calling out of internet tough guy BS all the while talking real internet tough guy talk. I'm a friend of coal, if that helps matters at all.

9. kjoseph

kjoseph Medium Load Member

Dec 7, 2014
    Huntington WV
    This is weird, like I'm hearing it on a CB radio.

10. rollin coal

rollin coal Road Train Member

Mar 29, 2008
    TN
    I don't know either of you from the man in the moon. You're just talking a bunch of #### on the internet is all.

ruffrider, kjoseph and KentuckyReject Thank this.
  11. KentuckyReject

Oct 7, 2012
    Viper, KY
    There isn't a man on the moon anymore, coal. Eugene Cernan was the last one up there. I think they still have a flag or two up there, though, if that interests you at all. Footprints might also be available for viewing out of the spot mirrors on that super space truck.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.