Farm2Fleet NOT PAYING

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by lltransport, Apr 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spyder7723

spyder7723 Road Train Member

Mar 31, 2013
    sarasota, fl
    Can someone explain to me how this statement, and others just like it, is not considered a personal attack.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2016
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. kjoseph

kjoseph Medium Load Member

Dec 7, 2014
    Huntington WV
    No I can't, I can only point out other personal attacks as well. If there's no problem with them, then I don't see how this one is a problem.

4. skinnyb01

skinnyb01 Light Load Member

Feb 7, 2016
    I don't work for F2F heck I don't even haul freight but, man I can admire you trying to "build" something with them but honestly what do you get for helping them build? Will they take a lesser percentage from you once they get to a certain amount of customers or revenue? Is there a profit sharing deal you worked out?

The model seemed good to start with and it's sad that a new idea is having growing pains like this , but remember you only have one family to answer to. And that's the ones at YOUR house. It's good to back your boss don't get me wrong and it's good that you're sticking it out but you guys willing to sacrifice your companies fiscal health to float the company you're leased to never will end well. It's like a lease purchase. Seems like a good idea at the time but...

5. ReeferOhio

ReeferOhio Medium Load Member

Nov 29, 2010
    Ohio
    I want everyone on here to remember the OP is a business owner just like F2F's Bill is. He needs to learn how to run his business, if it smells then he should have addressed it properly from the beginning. I never have nor have intentions of running under their authority (F2F). Most "real" companies get receivables in 15-30 days depending on the client, they are all different. We have all been there at some point in a pinch and slow payed a bill, once you're behind it's hard to catch up (i've had to borrow money when I started just to put fuel in the tank, and make payroll). It sounds like there is a effort to right the wrong. The original OP had an issue and from what I can tell is a ligament issue. How he handled it was the exact opposite of how a real business man or women should've have handled it. He has now created an unfavorable atmosphere to resolve his issue, probably a very solvable one at that. In a way that's what you get for keeping all your eggs in one basket, and not being able to handle a bump in the road like an adult, not to mention all the other wolves just waiting to bark as well. I encourage the OP to change your attitude be the bigger person and right your wrong, you might be amazed at what you can get done. Never burn a bridge, ever. You have to have common sense at everything you do, every move you make has a consequence. And always kill it with kindness, works every time.

spectacle13, cnsper, Raezzor and 3 others Thank this.
  6. spyder7723

spyder7723 Road Train Member

Mar 31, 2013
    sarasota, fl
    Personally i think there is a problem with far too many of them. On both sides of the shouting match.

7. ReeferOhio

ReeferOhio Medium Load Member

Nov 29, 2010
    Ohio
    Remember @rollin coal does work for himself. Everyone does at F2F, they are subcontractors NOT employees they get a 1099 at the end of the year. They are not his bosses, they are two companies working together because they each have something the other needs. If anyone wants to leave at anytime they can. It's really that simple. Folks you need to stop taking things so personal and start thinking like business people if your going to own your own equipment. Until you start thinking like that you're nothing more than a poor truck driver working for yourself, and it won't change.

8. rocknroll81

rocknroll81 Road Train Member

Sep 29, 2010
    West Allis Wi.
    I agree with what you are saying, anger and hatred are emotions that will not get a person anywhere. I think all the O/O'S that work for F2F and have faith in BBB should ignore all the negative posters and not even reply to them, show them that your a better person and businessman. If nobody responds to the bad posters they will go away in time.

flood and NoCoCraig Thank this.
  9. ruffrider

ruffrider Light Load Member

Aug 5, 2012
    Alexandria Ala.
    Yes it is a personal attack on Bill.

Bob keep on and I will figure out who you are. Then truths shall be made known.

Also I could list at least 10 previous O/Os leased to F2F in the last year who left under unprofessional circumstances and I'm sure you would be on that list.

You've made your point over and over and I'm sure others like me are tired of seeing it.
    Move on and get on with your pathetic life !!

HDFatboy and T_TRUCKER. Thank this.
  10. Admin

Admin TTR Forum Owner Staff Member Administrator

Apr 6, 2009
    Similar and worse things have been said about other company owners, but it's difficult because in this case the company owner is also a member. Ultimately, our greater responsibility is to treat all trucking companies equally and without favoritism. We can't throw that away to protect a specific member/company owner from insults.

11. skinnyb01

skinnyb01 Light Load Member

Feb 7, 2016
    Oh I agree %100. And having a weekly cheque would be awesome. ( I get paid once a month) BUT taking the personal aspect out of this. . Company A needs company B and vice versa. At no point should company A or B relax on its contractual obligations to help the other one out. It's not a symbiotic relationship. While they work togther they are still separate entities. Maybe F2F should go to a bi-weekly pay schedule and the o/o learn how to budget better.

kjoseph and ReeferOhio Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.