Farm2Fleet

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by NoCoCraig, Jul 14, 2013.

1. NoCoCraig

NoCoCraig Road Train Member

Nov 7, 2010
    Chattanooga, Tennessee
    Aaaaannnnd, that is all it was. It is so nice when what you think is wrong is actually the problem. $204 including tax and fixed less than an hour after making the call.

RizenPhoenix Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. cowboy rob

cowboy rob Light Load Member

Oct 11, 2012
    How did u find the info on leasing to them I went to the website but didn't see anything

4. vikingswen

vikingswen Road Train Member

Jun 14, 2012
    In the Stratosphere
    Seems like you have to know a secret hand shake or something like that. I tried to get some info before too, but no response.

5. Bumper

Bumper Road Train Member

Feb 8, 2008
    Kingsport, Tennessee
    Me too. I sent two emails about Texas freight and never heard anything back. :(

6. NoCoCraig

Nov 7, 2010
    Chattanooga, Tennessee
    I will ask why? Growth is crazy right now and a number of new initiatives.

Bumper Thanks this.
  7. cowboy rob

cowboy rob Light Load Member

Oct 11, 2012
    Well if anyone hears anything let me know please

8. NoCoCraig

Nov 7, 2010
    Chattanooga, Tennessee
    Seriously, the only way to get info right now would be to email Bill and be a little patient. Life is pretty crazy but this is the guy with the answers.

9. vikingswen

vikingswen Road Train Member

Jun 14, 2012
    In the Stratosphere
    I did and I was even given his personal cell phone number and that did not help either. So, I moved on.

10. KayleyC

KayleyC Bobtail Member

Sep 5, 2013
    san Juan Capistrano, CA
    On f2f website, they say they have 24 hour dispatch, it does not say anything about picking your own loads. I do not know why companies have to beat around the bush to get info out of them. I am so glad there is a forum where we can ask questions and get the info we need to make the right choice. My husband and I are in the same boat, but without the kids. We want to get a lease purchase program and run with similar companies like landstar for obvious reasons. He wants me to run with him and do the paperwork. Do they have a load board or is it strickly dispatch?

One other thing I am confused about is authority. If you are an IC for a company like roadrunner or f2f you are running their freight so you technically do not have your own authority? or you do because you are an IC and you can get loads elsewhere as well... Like I said confused. lol.

I think trucking business is extremely interesting and complex and it fascinates me, the hell you guys must go through with the new laws right now and the new carb emission laws for california is going to make it difficult to get a truck 2008 or higher and will effect supply and demand and make trucks more expensive because they know we cannot have older trucks with the emmission laws. Its stinks, but it is what it is and I appreciate what you guys and gals do.

Building america one truck load at a time.

any other info on F2f please message me. Like if they have a terminal or yard in california so we can get home. If they do run off load board and not dispatched. What pay scale is like so I can make sure we can pay the lease. Also would we need to lease a trailor or do they have an option to rent one or let us use one? Do they allow a passenger? what are the running requirements for F2f? and is there a fuel surcharge? I think I ran into a forum page with the lease info for f2f so I will go back to that. But any information is helpful. Thank you.

11. ruffrider

ruffrider Light Load Member

Aug 5, 2012
    Alexandria Ala.

Email bill@farm2fleet.com

It might take a little time for a response as he is a very busy guy but the rewards are beneficial.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.