FAVEL TRANSPORT DRIVER SCAM

Discussion in 'Canadian Truckers Forum' started by Andersontrucking, Feb 23, 2018.

1. Jazz1

Jazz1 Road Train Member

May 7, 2012
    Thunder Bay On
    Link to this thread should be posted on Kijiji in JOBS :D

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Jazz1

Jazz1 Road Train Member

May 7, 2012
    Thunder Bay On
    I had a negligent employer many years ago in Bracebridge On. He came home to find me in his living room collecting money owed from his wife.
    My friend in Windsor got shafted by company on trailer lease. He visited company owners home and pitched him through the front window...fortunately the judge agreed owner was a douchebag and gave my friend suspended sentence
    All depends on who this guy tries to fleece and obviously he has not run into the folks who play "stick quiz"

4. cnnah

cnnah Bobtail Member

Apr 1, 2018
    I am going to financially support you with any legal action, I will personally stand as a witness with my own evidences against them. My company was equally scammed by this fraudsters but I was quick fro realize how much of a scam they are so we pulled in one month. I made countless effort to get my final settlement statement, I never got any from them. 9 months later I realized they put a lien on one of my truck i contacted them only to be sent a statement that I am owing them $770. In all the services I rendered for these ######## I ended up paying my driver out of my own pocket and got nothing in return. o will provide you with my piles of evidence against these idiots. contact me if you need my help at info@newdiscoverylines.com if you need my help.

5. C&J trucking

C&J trucking Bobtail Member

Apr 2, 2018
    I need your contact number Archie.

Another Canadian driver and Jazz1 Thank this.
  6. Rickzappa

Rickzappa Bobtail Member

Nov 1, 2010
    calgary
    yes, please send me your contact information so i can help out

7. truckerswife65

truckerswife65 Bobtail Member

Jun 12, 2023

8. truckerswife65

truckerswife65 Bobtail Member

Jun 12, 2023
    Myla please check out 905 big rigs. Still going forward with the courts and Favel. Our lobbyist needs info from you and what you lost.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.