Favel Transportation

Discussion in 'Canadian Truckers Forum' started by lholds, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Truckertuff100%

Truckertuff100% Bobtail Member

Jan 25, 2018
    Worst idea ever working for Favel transport all these pos people will do is try to break you. You won’t make any money, they are very secretive about what a load is worth and when you get your first pay say goodbye to paying bills, food and anything else you need to survive. My suggestion if Favel is your only option burn your truck to the ground better option than working for thes douchebags.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. BigHossVolvo

BigHossVolvo Road Train Member

Dec 15, 2016
    Calgary, Alberta
    That's pretty much the going story I've heard over and over again, when it comes to "Favel". How are they even still in business, is beyond me.

4. Truckers Report Jobs

5. lholds

lholds Bobtail Member

Jun 9, 2017
    I did not go to work for them, however they keep calling me. Did you work for them yourself?

6. Truckertuff100%

Jan 25, 2018
    Yes i did and man what a mistake. They said pulling trains a person should make after expenses fuel and all about 14 grand a month. Got my first pay for 2 grand and almost had a stroke couldn’t even make my truck payment. That included ten loads including one out to the coast in 13 days all they said was I guess your not working hard enough lol. Block their number bud and never look back

7. lholds

lholds Bobtail Member

Jun 9, 2017
    Wow, that sucks for sure, yeah that's pretty much what they told me as well and I was thinking that sounds pretty good. I was going to haul livestock and super B bulk for them. Hope you're on with somebody better now.

8. Truckertuff100%

Jan 25, 2018
    Thanks man and ya I’m working for a better place now. Just want to try and save someone the same bs I went thru. Gotta get the word out about these places only way to fight it.

9. Truckertuff100%

Jan 25, 2018
    Gotta get the word out to anyone doesn’t matter if they own a truck, drive a truck or have only seen a truck. Once no one will pull for them anymore they’re finished.

10. lholds

lholds Bobtail Member

Jun 9, 2017
    Ya I appreciate that, so glad I didn't make that mistake. My truck is parked right now, I own it so no truck payments at least. I had to get some work done to it plus took some needed time off with family. Looking to get busy again so if you can recommend a good company feel free to pass it on. I'm out of Calgary.

11. Truckertuff100%

Jan 25, 2018
    The only thing that saved me was the fact that I have a fluid pump for my truck and I got a job back on the oil patch. The pumps are spendy but if you get on with a good company it’s well worth it. I guess the only lesson I learned from all of this is never take someone’s word about how much you will make. Ask to see statements if they will show you them or at least get some proof of what loads are worth. I think there are lots of good company’s out there that will pay descent but it’s finding them and avoiding the ######## that’s tough.

12. C&J trucking

C&J trucking Bobtail Member

Apr 2, 2018
    Run far and fast!!!!!!!!!!!

13. lholds

lholds Bobtail Member

Jun 9, 2017
    Yup, I hear that, so glad I didn't sign on with them.

• Truckers Report Jobs