Favel Transportation

Discussion in 'Canadian Truckers Forum' started by lholds, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Rickzappa

Rickzappa Bobtail Member

Nov 1, 2010
    calgary
    trying to get more info on that so called lawsuit for anderson... have you heard from or called any of their other operators?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Rickzappa

Rickzappa Bobtail Member

Nov 1, 2010
    calgary
    you have one post on truckers report... any reason you only posted for this company? what do you haul now? hoping to get more information about this company

4. BigHossVolvo

BigHossVolvo Road Train Member

Dec 15, 2016
    Calgary, Alberta
    I did not work for Favel, but i'm from the prairies and have family in Moose Jaw. So I've known about them and their "business" for some time. We have 2 ex-Favel guys at my company, and they said its everything Anderson Trucking said it is. Apparently this has been going on 10 years now, crazy ####.

5. Truckertuff100%

Truckertuff100% Bobtail Member

Jan 25, 2018
    Kyle and Rochelle Favel are criminals, fleecing owner operators out of hard earned money and trying to break anyone who walks thru their door. I guess that dirty money must keep them warm at night but the devil will have their souls soon enough. I’ve heard along the way Favel transport is having a tough time of it as it is right now trying to find anyone who will pull for them.

6. Jazz1

Jazz1 Road Train Member

May 7, 2012
    Thunder Bay On
    FAVEL truck heading west at English River On Tuesday night so obviously they continue luring in victims.

7. Truckertuff100%

Jan 25, 2018
    Wow so your saying I could work an entire month, complete 20 loads plus and take home 4 grand. Oh boy I can’t wai...... I mean no I’ve been there done that. 200 bucks take home per load doesn’t do it for me, but hey there’s more suckers out there Kyle. Don’t forget the $2500 holdback everyone pays if they don’t stay with your outfit for more than 3 months. I understand now why everyone must sign that particular piece of paper.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2019
  8. Truckertuff100%

Jan 25, 2018
    I have plenty of ### wipe so I don’t need to see your books, but if anything changes I’ll let you know.

9. mattisoo

mattisoo Bobtail Member

Feb 15, 2019
    Oh Kyle your a smooth talker! But soon you will not get any owner ops to work for you! You peice of dog crap

10. mattisoo

mattisoo Bobtail Member

Feb 15, 2019
    Thanks Kyle
    But you are never available to answer the phone!
    We also tried with Tammy and Richelle, but they just bounce us back and forth between them
    If you actually want to pay us our $5000 hold back then you contact us! My user name is also my email
    You are a very smart man Kyle
    So I am sure you can find me

11. mattisoo

mattisoo Bobtail Member

Feb 15, 2019
    Also Kyle
    If you are so darn clean and transparent, then we are likely the only company you owe $5000 in hold back too
    We worked for from nov 2017 till March 2018
    2 trucks hence the $5000
    We will drive to you and pick up a certified cheque if your willing to resolve this situation
    Otherwise I will continue to warn other O/O about your scam
    Or as you call it “ a tantrum”

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.