Fed up female!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Wagon' started by GroovyC, Jul 21, 2022.

1. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    How close are you to Durant?
    ~
    Indian Nation Wholesale | Home
    HTTPSwww.inwsupply.com
    Welcome Stephenson Wholesale Co., Inc. dba Indian Nation Wholesale is your friendly, local wholesale distributor servicing Oklahoma and North Texas businesses.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 23, 2022
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Zonno

Zonno Light Load Member

Jun 11, 2018
    You may think about driving a dump truck. I work for an asphalt company so I mostly haul asphalt and help pave roads (back up to the paver and occasional get loaded by the milling machine). Other times I may haul sand or rock, particularly on rainy days. Occasionally we’ll be off due to rainy weather (if they don’t need sand or any other material), but I’m home nightly and paid by the hour! So whether my truck breaks down, the asphalt plant or paver malfunctions and I’m sitting, I’m still being paid. And I get lots of overtime (didn’t know there were states that didn’t pay OT).

4. Lennythedriver

Lennythedriver Road Train Member

Feb 14, 2020
    At the company I worked for before this one I befriended a woman trucker. And yes we were just friends. She was a sweet old gal. But she didn’t take no crap either. Tough as nails. She was a grandmother and her daughter had a pretty messed up life so she was out there driving to help support her grandbaby. I had a lot of respect for her. She was good too! Drive circles around a lot of male drivers at our company. Never complained about anything either.
    If you think it’s in your blood, give it a try, you don’t know for sure until you give it a shot.

5. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    Was your little brother in prison in Florida?

6. roundhouse

roundhouse Road Train Member

Jul 11, 2018
    And I can only think of one crime that would get a 13 year old a ten year sentence .

7. xlsdraw

xlsdraw Road Train Member

Nov 17, 2010
    Winter Haven, Florida
    Raiding Nancy Pelosi's ice cream freezer?

8. born&raisedintheusa

born&raisedintheusa Road Train Member

Sep 20, 2012
    My guess would be either a homicide or a sexual assault crime.

God bless every American and their families! God bless the U.S.A.!

The absolute sheer driving force of our national economy - without truck drivers, our entire national economy would come to an absolute standstill - if not outright be dead.
    [​IMG]
    Over the mountains, through the woods, into the valleys, coast to coast, from sea to shining sea - truck drivers can and do go anywhere and everywhere, every day, every night, all year round.

9. GroovyC

GroovyC Bobtail Member

Jul 21, 2022
    I definitely think I would enjoy the scenery and driving, not being at a desk in an office. Thank you for the advice! Will do! I definitely need to clarify some things and your advice helped me!

10. GroovyC

GroovyC Bobtail Member

Jul 21, 2022
    LOL!

11. GroovyC

GroovyC Bobtail Member

Jul 21, 2022
    It was an armed robbery if you want to know. He ended gambling with a fake license at age 13 and owed money to people who demanded he pay. Life in the big city...ahhhh. And He was too scared and young to go to my parents and naively thought he could fix the mistake himself. Fortunately he turned his life around and as an adult 25 years later has his own business ,place, a lady he loves and bounced back. I never got into any real trouble myself. His ability to pull himself up from such a low and succeed was painful but also inspiring. All in the past!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.