FedEx Indy shooting

Discussion in 'Truckers News' started by JonJon78, Apr 16, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. roundhouse

roundhouse Road Train Member

Jul 11, 2018
    That’s an easy answer.

the ones that have a non white male shooter get zero coverage.
    The Colorado one vanished from the news once they discovered he was a Middle eastern Muslim immigrant.

and they are still scratching go their head trying to discover his motive.
    Meanwhile , if the shooter was a white male , obviously he was a racist and was intent on killing non white people . if several of the victims were Asian, then obviously he hates Asians , and people should protest and carry signs.

Same with the police shootings.
    You’ve never heard of Daniel Shaver ,
    You’ve never heard of Jonathan Ayres either.
    You’ve never heard of them
    Because they were white and don’t fit the narrative that the liberal news media wants to spread.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...illed-by-narcotics-task-force/?outputType=amp

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. God prefers Diesels

God prefers Diesels Road Train Member

Jun 26, 2020
    South Texas
    I take it you're talking about criminals and gang bangers, correct?

4. Still undecided

Still undecided Heavy Load Member

Aug 21, 2019
    You can't tell the difference between a fetus and a baby, confuse correlation with causation and think I need an education?

5. calnca

calnca Medium Load Member

Apr 2, 2014
    Bella Vista, AR
    So when the fetus has a heartbeat inside it’s mother, that’s different than the just delivered baby?

If you believe that, I’ll pray for you.

God prefers Diesels Thanks this.
  6. Still undecided

Aug 21, 2019
    I can see you don't understand a lot of this, and part of that may be due to the socialized benefits you got from being in the military. But the reality is US infant mortality rates are worse than Cuba's are due to Cubans providing support for their offspring while the US keeps cutting back. Social welfare is vilified here while corporate welfare barely attracts any attention, even though the corporate welfare amounts are much much greater.

7. Still undecided

Aug 21, 2019
    Go ahead and pray. I'll stick to science. And I won't help if you want to evict the babies born prematurely from the NICU because you feel that way.

8. calnca

Apr 2, 2014
    Bella Vista, AR
    Dude, a heartbeat is a heartbeat........science has nothing to do with it.

Terminating a heartbeat is typically defined as murder......and early on the fetus has a heartbeat, and we all know it.
    Apparently you didn’t go to the docs office to listen to your children’s heartbeat when they were in the womb......because of science?

9. calnca

Apr 2, 2014
    Bella Vista, AR
    Given what I said, how in God’s name would you think I’d evict a baby from a NICU.......What are you smoking.

God prefers Diesels Thanks this.
  10. Flat Earth Trucker

Flat Earth Trucker Road Train Member

Nov 19, 2018
    It goes a whole lot deeper than that. But, to go deeper, one must peel back "truth's protective layers" as the late Neil Armstrong said in a speech.

Unfortunately, most people haven't much stomach for truth that is on the same level as the Book of Ezekiel.

Instead, they'd rather be spoon fed a narrative put forth by the world's puppet masters.

And so it goes. It keeps happening. Over and over. And it'll keep happening as long as we all refuse to be awake.

11. PoleCrusher

PoleCrusher Road Train Member

Aug 26, 2014
    LLMF
    So predictable, even given the warning of what you would do, you still did it. You're deflecting using the exact same line that the eugenesist founders of modern abortion used. They believed in creating a superior race by aborting the babies of what they believed to be inferior races. It's become incredibly obvious that you also believe in eugenics.

So, why is it you believe there is a superior race?

I know you will deflect and dodge again, but who knows, maybe you'll surprise me?

TokyoJoe Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.