Fedex Team possibly

Discussion in 'FedEx' started by ryan5464, May 20, 2014.

1. ryan5464

ryan5464 Light Load Member

Dec 9, 2013
    Conway, AR
    I hear ya. But I will be teaming with a buddy I've known for over 10 years. We've even been room mates before. We've been looking forward to being able to team for a while now so the team part doesn't worry me too much. And I haven't been delivering gas. I deliver cigs and tobacco and drinks and anything else you buy inside of a convenience store. I'm tired of it and it comes with a lot of bs. I deserve better than THAT

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Surfer Joe

Surfer Joe Heavy Load Member

Feb 27, 2011
    Cape Ann, Massachusetts
    There used to be good money. Like everything else, them days is over. The reason your fiancé's grandpa is doing as well as he is is because he started when things were good. No more.
    Your best chance would be to go union, or LTL. Or, be an owner operator with your truck completely paid off. Otherwise, no matter how wonderfully talented you are, you're gonna be making $35,000 to maybe $45,000 if yer lucky.
    Trucking is the only industry in the U.S. that is not subject to Federal labor laws. This is not by chance. Trucking lobbyists have bought off Federal lawmakers to exempt trucking companies from any labor regulations; therefore enabling the large carriers to pay the drivers as little as the drivers are willing to accept.

4. ryan5464

Dec 9, 2013
    Conway, AR
    Dude.. I make 50k right now

5. shatteredsquare

shatteredsquare Road Train Member

May 23, 2014
    middle dirt
    is that 50k your take home or before taxes?

6. ryan5464

Dec 9, 2013
    Conway, AR
    It's before taxes

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.