Female - 27 - Team Driver out of CO, No Experience

Discussion in 'Drivers Looking for a Team Driver' started by KatiGrim, May 20, 2024.

1. KatiGrim

KatiGrim Bobtail Member

May 20, 2024
    I am a 27 year female with no CDL experience and a smoker.
    I recently got my CLP and I'm looking for someone to team with for OTR out of the Denver CO area. I have an opportunity that offers paid training and pays for CDL on a 9 month contract. Training period would be 5 weeks with $80 per day, transportation and lodging paid for by company. They offer $1520-$1850 Weekly pay with a sign on bonus of $6k for experienced drivers and $4k for inexperienced drivers. You would be OTR week days and Home on the Weekends. I'm looking to start as soon as i find a partner eligible. They will be using dry vans and flat beds. This is a no touch opportunity, all you do is pick up and drop off.
    You will need to be resident of Colorado as this opportunity is station out of CO and have already obtained CLP prior to starting with this company. They do a 7 year drivers background check and a 30-60 day hair follicle drug testing.

Message me if your interested in this opportunity and with your soonest start date.
    I have all training material you need to obtain your CLP for CDL-A.

Last edited: May 21, 2024
    Lonetrucker144 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Love7

Love7 Light Load Member

Oct 21, 2018
    Hello I have 20 years cdl a experience my wife n I ran team 10 years until I lost her may 7 2023 I'm looking to get back out there I'm fully endorsed hazmat twic card clean mvr I'm send u my number

KatiGrim Thanks this.
  4. Love7

Love7 Light Load Member

Oct 21, 2018
    I sent u my number n conversation

KatiGrim Thanks this.
  5. Matt34

Matt34 Bobtail Member

Apr 15, 2023
    Hello I have 1.5 yes of exp with doubles and triples endorsement looking to get back on with covenant, will do other assignment. I'm based out of Dallas. My name is Matt my number is 4697636203 .Thank you for reading

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.