Few Q's about Knight

Discussion in 'Knight' started by morpheus, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Fajo

Fajo The Dark Knight

Jan 26, 2013
    Boise, ID
    Sounds like a Idaho Falls truck, not many 13s in the fleet and the reason we have them is for the dedicated Assosiated account. Around 400k they are pulled off the line and put in normal service until retired. We have 1 here thats around 460k still runs good, just old.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. reefertank

reefertank Light Load Member

Jan 22, 2015
    Eastern Oregon
    I believe that is the one. It's in the shop.

4. Fajo

Fajo The Dark Knight

Jan 26, 2013
    Boise, ID
    Are you out of the Idaho Falls Terminal ? Anyways, I know the truck you speak of if so, They have done alot to the truck as of late and it does have a new turbo now they are guessing its Injectors /shrug. Poor truck has had a long life wont be long before it goes bubye tho.

5. reefertank

Jan 22, 2015
    Eastern Oregon
    Yeah, IF, but use the Boise Drop Yard.

6. Fajo

Fajo The Dark Knight

Jan 26, 2013
    Boise, ID
    Alot of us use the Boise Drop yard. ;) Truck is there now as im off for hometime.

7. reefertank

Jan 22, 2015
    Eastern Oregon
    Well, i just started. Was suppose to get a truck with <30k miles on it, but it got in a wreck sometime in the last 6 days.. said it was assigned to another driver when it was suppose to be assigned to me. But I don't believe that. I wasn't expecting to get a new truck, regardless of what was promised to me. Made it clear last week I just wanted a reliable truck with less than 200k miles on it. Doesn't sound like there is an available truck with less than 200k miles on the refer side.

8. Fajo

Fajo The Dark Knight

Jan 26, 2013
    Boise, ID
    Trucks are terminal specific, So we may have no empty trucks with that in Idaho Falls. I just got rid of my truck which had 40,000 on it as I hate the auto Internationals. One of our new trucks did get in a wreck here on Thursday I think it was. He got head on by a 4 wheeler that was not paying attention.

reefertank Thanks this.
  9. Milkman719

Milkman719 Medium Load Member

May 29, 2013
    Colorado Springs
    Knight seems like a great company. sounds like they pay there drivers well and give them great equipment to get the job done.

10. reefertank

Jan 22, 2015
    Eastern Oregon
    Just my fkin' luck.. ## my life.. worst luck in the world if that is true.

The truck that I just got out of is a Volvo with 300k miles on it. 2 check engine lights, no a/c and a couple of other problems. I do not want to get back into that nightmare of a truck. With my luck, It will be towed.

Milkman719 Thanks this.
  11. Fajo

Fajo The Dark Knight

Jan 26, 2013
    Boise, ID
    4273 was empty when I was there but it was over at Volvo for a recall issue. Not sure the mileage but it is a newer truck, prob sitting around 200kish

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.