FFE Drive to Own

Discussion in 'FFE Lisa American Eagle' started by Cochise, Aug 27, 2011.

1. Saddletramp1200

Saddletramp1200 Road Train Member

Sep 4, 2011
    Houston Texas,USA
    Life makes me start over about every 25 years. Wife dies, house gets robbed. Harley gets stolen, I'm pretty tired of it.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. pigsooie

pigsooie Medium Load Member

Jan 25, 2013
    Another Issue for the Jerry Springer Show!!

4. Mattress Monkey

Mattress Monkey Medium Load Member

Feb 1, 2013
    I wanna do team with my wife for a couple of yrs save enough for a nice rv than retire....

5. Mattress Monkey

Feb 1, 2013
  6. acetraveler

acetraveler Bobtail Member

Oct 17, 2012
    Grover Beach, CA
    Mattress Monkey, for your information, I have driven for FFE before. They were a good company then, once they learned my voice they called me by name-NOT truck number like they do now, They had Qualcomm back in 1995-2000, Then they went to Peoplenet, which is a great failure of a communication system. They allowed me more freedom and trust back then than they ever did last year. The mechanics were great, no cameras, no microphones, little pressure, and still low pay, but I did like them then. The way they treated me and pigsooie and the other drivers this year and last year, I would love to hear FFE filed for bankruptcy.

7. Mattress Monkey

Feb 1, 2013
    Im sure you would.. but being mad at them for your mistake doesnt make it there fault you screwed up got fired so move on already find someone else to complain to you broke ffe policy deal with it..

8. Saddletramp1200

Sep 4, 2011
    Houston Texas,USA
    You know you have big uns" when your dispatched to Manatowak, WI to pick up a "car Body" crane on a center rail trailer. That's a Depends load, even for vets of the road. When you ask your self, How good am I.

9. Saddletramp1200

Sep 4, 2011
    Houston Texas,USA
    I think dispatch times are to short, the pay is way to low, and the hours way to long. I wait at Redland steel 9 hours to load, then have to be in LA Cali, in two days. Dispatch sits on there behind and goes home at 5.

10. Mattress Monkey

Feb 1, 2013
    I did flatbeddin for 6 yrs with a company named trism transport the 1st load they sent me on was a huge crane they was like 7 trk dispatched to pick up the pieces heavy haul drivers got there first taking all the small pieces leaving the body and weights for the reg drivers man was that customer pissed when he found out the heavy haulers left the body for the reg drivers oh yeah I forgot to get two pins for the boom outta my side box I found them in there a week later lol

11. Mattress Monkey

Feb 1, 2013
    I did alot of coils and fiber optic spools outta kentucky I believe..that was a long time ago..

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.