FFE drivers, current or recent

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by BigDFan5, Jan 8, 2009.

1. fancypants

fancypants Medium Load Member

Apr 14, 2010
    nw pa
    Lisa is nothing more than a drop yd. too bad nice term

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. northstarfire0693

northstarfire0693 Heavy Load Member

Jul 1, 2006
    AZ
    Well that sucks. It was a very nice term. Good showers and laundry and the rec room was not too bad. I also remember they had a station wagon you could use to run to the store or out to eat and the big wigs were all in the other building and left you alone for the most part. Does anyine what happened to GW ( Great Western Express ) they were under LML and ran out of the same yard.

4. lunaglow

lunaglow Light Load Member

Feb 28, 2011
    Katy ,Texas
    I was out with my husband and was trainig on a PRIME truck they had e-logs. I really liked them and so did my husband. And he was used to paper before. Liked them much better because all you had to do was log in and log out at the push of a button. :biggrin_25520:

5. northstarfire0693

Jul 1, 2006
    AZ
    What's this have to do with FFE, LML,

6. lunaglow

Feb 28, 2011
    Katy ,Texas
    :biggrin_25526:I am sorry I am new to this site. I was doing some research trying to get some information on FFE. I saw the post about e-logs and chimed in. Sorry! But I would still like to hear any information that you guys may have about the company. I am considering going to there new school in Ft Worth. I have been playing phone tag with the recruiter. And starting to get a bit skeptical. What drew me to them was they have a pet rider program. And being a female and I would be out for long periods of time by myself it is important that my 4 year old dog come with me. I know I can not take her out while in training I have a place for her to stay until then but after that no she has got to come with me.

7. lunaglow

Feb 28, 2011
    Katy ,Texas
    Well I finaly spoke to my recruiter at FFE today she said that they could not touch me for 6 months due to my PRIME Inc. expireance. Said it was to soon. I explained that i was there under spouse training and owed them nothing and that I left because of my husbands Diabetes. She said that I should be able to finish with PRIME. I told her exactly what they told me. No they were not obligated to finish my training. This sooo suxs.:biggrin_2557:

8. northstarfire0693

Jul 1, 2006
    AZ
    Just keep looking around. You will find something that will work out for you

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.