FieldBridge Energy- info

Discussion in 'Oilfield Trucking Forum' started by All-American82, Jan 22, 2018.

1. The Crossword Trucker

The Crossword Trucker Road Train Member

Feb 21, 2015
    Plenty of work out there if you have a clean record. If they want to play games with the ot then I will stay where I am.
    That oilfield work takes a lot of sacrifice. I will make those sacrifices for good pay and decent treatment.
    Till that is on the table I will stick with what I have.

All-American82 and speedyk Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. speedyk

speedyk Road Train Member

Apr 8, 2015
    DD: Put the work days in line with the payroll cycle. On a 14/7 starting Sunday I'd work about the same hours but only have two straight 40's to get to OT. Doing it Weds to Weds like slumberj is offering means I start three straight 40's in the same duration, which means I'm out 40 hours of OT pay for the same work.

They ain't stupid, and know what they're doing. So do I, been a 1099er for a long time. Every company tries repackaging stuff to make it sound good, it's up to me to add it all up and see if it works.

4. Dick Danger

Dick Danger Medium Load Member

Dec 19, 2014
    Seattle
    I get that. I've done it. I wouldn't want to end my days off on a Saturday night. That's just me though.

5. RockinChair

RockinChair Road Train Member

Feb 19, 2012
    CC, TX
    News flash: companies try to maximize profit, not payroll.

6. speedyk

speedyk Road Train Member

Apr 8, 2015
    Yep, and some of them cross the decency line to do it. When they do that, it's a clear sign to stay clear of their greedy azzis.

7. muthertrucker210

muthertrucker210 Bobtail Member

Feb 3, 2016
    From the latest news I heard about p&ls from a friend who works there they have a revolving door of hiring and people quitting since they recently changed the pay.

They went from $22/hr plus OT to $17/hr straight pay and milage pay. Good luck with that.

8. The Crossword Trucker

The Crossword Trucker Road Train Member

Feb 21, 2015
    17 straight?
    Drivers are willing to take that?

9. muthertrucker210

muthertrucker210 Bobtail Member

Feb 3, 2016
    Lol I’d hope not. And from what I heard they aren’t sticking around since that new pay structure started. I guess they are getting new hires in the door with promises of bonus pay for loaded miles.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.