Financing with bad credit

Discussion in 'Trucker Taxes and Truck Financing' started by tribalone, Dec 27, 2013.

1. realsupatrucka

realsupatrucka Road Train Member

Sep 25, 2013
    houston tx
    My advice is work on getting your crefit up to about a 680 or higher. ..they will finance you with bad credit but you will have a high interest rate...if u looking for a 40k truck and they finance u at 21% u almost pay 10k extra in just interest

Voltrucker and mattbh23 Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Saddletramp1200

Saddletramp1200 Road Train Member

Sep 4, 2011
    Houston Texas,USA
    With due respect, expenses will eat you alive. I recommend another way to make money.

Richter Thanks this.
  4. realsupatrucka

realsupatrucka Road Train Member

Sep 25, 2013
    houston tx
    Takes money to make money...regardless of what your doing

trucker43 Thanks this.
  5. boom192

boom192 Bobtail Member

Mar 17, 2010
    Temple, GA
    Instead of preaching to you in a condescending manner I will simply answer your question. Check out Lone Mountain Truck Leasing. There are plenty of posts on here about them. I have checked around thoroughly and they have the best program I have found. I am in the process of buying one of their 2010 Peterbilt 387's.

***MAKE SURE YOU CHECK OUT THE TRUCK THOROUGHLY!!!*** (YES I AM YELLING AT YOU)

1. Run a vin check at rigdig.com. ($34.99)
    2. Call the dealership with the vin to check to see what warranty work has been done and make sure all of the recall work has been done.
    3. Thoroughly check the truck on the lot and take it for a test drive.
    3. Put the truck on an independent Dyno. ($175-$200)
    4. Get an independent DOT inspection ($50)

The 2010 Peterbilt 387's are former Marten trucks. The 2010 red and blue Prostars are Crete. The 2009 white Prostar's are Swift.

Good luck and most importantly...God Bless you, your family, and your business.

6. bubbanbrenda

bubbanbrenda Road Train Member

Feb 27, 2011
    Middletown,Oh.
    trucker43 and mattbh23 Thank this.
  7. daldridge

daldridge Bobtail Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Daphne, Al
    There it is again ! No clue as to how life circumstances can affect someones financial situation. Divorce, Sickness, Heart Attack, Overspending Spouse that may cause it. How about being ripped off or sued over nonsense. You see there can be many reasons for a persons financial situation and assuming that it may be because of his poor money management skills may be correct or may be wrong. Untill you know his whole story it is just arrogant to assume you know the cause and can call him out on it. Also I have seen people that have made mistakes and have learned from them and overcame them down the road with smarter outcome from going through the experience. Just Sayin !

Rideandrepair Thanks this.
  8. Dednutz

Dednutz Light Load Member

Nov 28, 2012
    I see the pool of knuckleheads that politicians come from have infiltrated this arena too:( Any ways, LRM leasing and bailey truck center in jacked ville are 2 more im looking at. Keep me posted on your research. LEDs and Russians on a financing thread... LMAO... Really?

9. sculptor

sculptor Bobtail Member

Actually the light bulb was around for 50 years before a guy named Swan held the first patent for the light bulb. Edison just stole it and eventually lost the rights to it in court. Edison also was on the wrong track with his DC current. But he new how to paint a picture as CondoCruiser said.

10. Richter

Richter Road Train Member

Feb 13, 2012
    Philadelphia Pa
    Edision not only figured out how to mass produce the bulb, he found a filament that worked without burning out in no time. His design was an invention and the previous bulbs were pretty useless.

Gramm had the first pattent for a telephone, so although they may have existed before him, he was the first to come up with a good enough idea to patent.

Clearly Gram had nothing to do with lightbulbs though

11. MJ1657

MJ1657 Road Train Member

Jan 28, 2012
    Isanti, MN
    Are you guys really arguing about who invented the light bulb?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.