Firearms N The Road

Discussion in 'Trucker Legal Advice' started by nghthwk, Jan 11, 2007.

1. Smurf

Smurf Light Load Member

Sep 9, 2006
    Arky Saw
    Sorry I was trying to "camp". Just get a little frustrated because of everything thats been going on nowadays. Having a little one on the way has got me thinking about things in a whole new light. This is a subject that hit close to home so sawry.:smt025

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. 2xR

2xR Medium Load Member

Dec 12, 2006
    Ol' North State
    Trucks, guns, politics, and dogs. What else is there for guys talk about in mixed company? :thumbup:

[​IMG]

4. 2xR

2xR Medium Load Member

Dec 12, 2006
    Ol' North State
    I found this posted on another forum. Most of it is (very) old, so I think there is no copyrights to worry with. I will say, "thank you Flying Dutchman", "your material is timely".

There is nothing left to say, but,
    Roger Beep, Forty-Two & Too-Dah-Loo
    :smt046

5. nghthwk

nghthwk Bobtail Member

Jan 2, 2007
    Washington state
    :usa2: This was a post to create conversation among people,basically strangers.
    The topic is very valid even if it has been disscussed before. We must not EVER forget our rights or our heritage.I do not condone doing anything illegall this is just a topic . Something we must think about even if it is not very pleasant.Its conversation .The rule is You dont talk about politics or religion now it seems to include firearms or the right to bear arms. All of which is included in OUR RIGHTS as American citizens.

6. Smurf

Smurf Light Load Member

Sep 9, 2006
    Arky Saw
    You forgot women.:happy1:

7. Smurf

Smurf Light Load Member

Sep 9, 2006
    Arky Saw
    2xR what part of NC you out of ? I grew up in eastern NC. Just curious

8. 2xR

2xR Medium Load Member

Dec 12, 2006
    Ol' North State
    Greensboro...

BTW, I lived in downtown "Small Rock" for about a year, way back in '75. Two blocks away from the Track's End" restaurant in a century old mansion..

9. jtilton1963

jtilton1963 Bobtail Member

Dec 15, 2006
    so who beat the horse and how did it die did somebody shoot it. this is the second post on this subject. my advice is if you keep your mouth shut know one will ever know. just a thought

10. panhandlepat

panhandlepat Road Train Member

Jan 12, 2007
    this may be a LITTLE off topic but.......... can i carry my bow and arrows(with field tips of course) with me for recreation and practice? i hunt archery and it is important to PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE to keep up your stabilization (SP) muscles and aim ETC. ????

11. jamwadmag

jamwadmag Road Train Member

Feb 28, 2006
    Desert Southwest
    I hear even your 'tire hammer' cud b considered a weapon if they wanted to push it!

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.