First Fleet

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by Zoltan1a, Oct 10, 2021.

1. Grumppy

Grumppy Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Dec 11, 2010
    West Monroe, La
    FF got this contract about 2 1/2 years ago. The manager they sent to run this job looked & looked for a supervisor/dispatcher to run the account under his management. She worked for about 6 month, then took a year off for medical issues. She came back for about 6 months, when the manager was given a MUCH larger account to manage in TN. During the process, somehow, she was given the managers position. We're not sure why they didn't send someone else in to manage & leave her as a supervisor, but it is, what it is I suppose.

Speed_Drums and Zoltan1a Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Dockbumper

Dockbumper Road Train Member

Apr 29, 2020
    If she is young, hot and slutty.......you pretty much have your answer. Or.......she knows all of the young, hot, slutty girls the married boss is banging.

Zoltan1a and Dave_in_AZ Thank this.
  4. Dave_in_AZ

Dave_in_AZ Road Train Member

May 4, 2015
    Well that's so 80's.

Lonesome and Vic Firth Thank this.
  5. Mike528

Mike528 Light Load Member

Sep 12, 2021
    Any info on the regular dedicated in the Tennessee area? I only wanna run regional

6. Grumppy

Grumppy Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Dec 11, 2010
    West Monroe, La
    @Mike528 Our previous manager is now over a Kroger account up there somewhere. Its supposed to be a pretty big account. He's generally a good guy. Young but smart. I dont remember exactly where in TN & I dont really know how big of an area his group runs. If you want to, send me a PM & Ill text you his number & you can check with him for specifics.

Mike528 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.