Page 2 of 2
It's Usually Helpful When Folks "Share Their Trucking Company Laundry" To At LEAST Supply Some Corroborating Information.
Now This Link Has Some Interesting Reviews:
Working at FirstFleet: 320 Reviews | Indeed.com
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
Yes, I Drove A Couple Of FirstFleet 10 Speed MANUAL Day Cabs @ The Only Known Location In Winston-Salem, NC., Through A Driver Temp To Perm Service in Greensboro, NC.
My Attitude Was Personable With ALL Staff.
MY Experiences Were Short Because The Equipment, WHEN I WAS THERE, Were Questionable At Best.
Most Equipment Had (safety writeup violation) "Issues", specifically the Trailers.
I'm Sure That Location Is Still Operating and Good For Them!!
CHEERS!!Last edited: Jun 9, 2022
Jed2009 Thanks this.
FirstFleet Norfolk VA local operation, dedicated transport of bakery goods within a 250 mile radius of Norfolk.
Home Daily. 20 + year customer, Essential worker classification, JOB SECURITY !!!
- $1000 guarantee pay for first 60 Days
- Opportunity to make up to 65K +
- Scheduled Increases
- Quarterly Safety & Fuel Bonus program
- On site fuel / DEF
- Home Daily
- Drop and hook, Driver unload runs available
- Late model Volvo, International & Peterbilt tractors
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Hearing
- Matching 401(k) Retirement Pan
- Up to 5 Paid Time off Days per Year
- Short- and Long-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Weekly Pay - Direct Deposit
- Quarterly Safety Bonus Program
- Quarterly Fuel Efficiency Bonus Program
- Holiday Bonus Program
- Referral Bonus Program
- Family Owned & Operated since 1986
- 100% Dedicated Fleets
- Commitment to SAFETY - All late model equipment. 24/7 Safety & Maintenance support
- Cutting edge driver integration technology
- Commitment to our PEOPLE - Over 60 of our managers started as First
- Commitment to our CUSTOMERS - Relationships that exceed 25 years of continuous service and job security
Fleet is interested in dependable, safety-minded professional drivers
Fleet basic driver
Minimum of 21 years of age
Class A CDL from your state of residence
One year verifiable experience
No DUI/DWI convictions within past 5 years
No chargeable D.O.T. reportable accidents within the past three years.
- see the full list of requirements on our application
Fleet? HOME TIME: watch our video below.
Tap HERE to APPLY
→ Go to Job Application Site ←
Search for further Jobs Here:
Search here through 10 Million+ jobs: CV Search
(Enter less keywords for more results. Suggestions may be selected)
LOGIN Area - Jobsite
Jobseeker / Employer
Apply for Jobs -JobSeeker
Post a Job - Employer
Jobs by Category
Customer Service/Help Desk
Search categories »
Last edited: Jun 9, 2022
They have a big contract with Westrock.. Which is rock bottom rates hauling rolls and bales, so they are taking a loss or they are paying their drivers average or less...
If they have parking by your house it might work for you, though... But most carriers have home every night dedicated paying a LTL level paycheck in 2022.. It's actually easy to get 1k+ *net* a week and be home every night without P&D as of about two years ago; it's to seat people who can't handle the road *or* will only work for that level of pay where there's a life balance
To be fare: I'd recommend this over P&D any day; not even knowing the level of micro managementLast edited: Aug 22, 2022
Page 2 of 2