Flatbed companies that pay percentage

Discussion in 'Flatbed Trucking Forum' started by 1212mel, Jan 28, 2015.

1. 1212mel

1212mel Light Load Member

Jul 20, 2014
    Greensboro,nc
    I'm from Greensboro nc plan on doing regional

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. vdub1968

vdub1968 Bobtail Member

May 6, 2013
    Ohio
    Gypsum Express Pays percentage at there Vanlue terminal. It averages $850 to $1850 per week And im home every weekend. Its a great job.

4. brsims

brsims Road Train Member

Aug 8, 2009
    Meadville, PA
    Let me see if I can connect with some of our drivers down your way and get you some numbers for which pays better and more reliably (percentage vs. mileage). I went percentage, with home every week, and did quite well for myself. But I'm up in the Pittsburgh, PA lane.

In the meantime, try to run down some drivers down there yourself either before you head to Memphis or after you get there and get their perspective. You're not locked into one pay scale or the other permanently, but if you pick wrong starting out, it does take some time before you can switch over. Personally, I'd rather you started out on the pay scale YOU are most comfortable with AND most profitable with.

5. 1212mel

1212mel Light Load Member

Jul 20, 2014
    Greensboro,nc
    Ok thanks for the help

6. DriverJD

DriverJD Bobtail Member

Jan 28, 2015
    They give percentage for normal line-haul. Currently 25% to 28% based on driving experience.

7. Tone-loke

Tone-loke Bobtail Member

Mar 14, 2018
    Hey I'm a new student driver perfect driving record background no bad history but I'm looking for a good company flatbed or Dry van starting out with good cent per miles or percentage with tuition reimbursement home on weekends dedicated route. If you want to give me opportunity send me over some information at Rockwood 76 @ yahoo.com and the past name is Tony.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.