Flatbed Rates

Discussion in 'Ask An Owner Operator' started by Loyds77, Oct 21, 2015.

1. freightwipper

freightwipper Road Train Member

Mar 24, 2014
    OTR
    yup... then "they" just flood the system with more "money" backed from debt created out of thin air lol.
    See nothing to worry about folks. 19 trillion in debt no big deal.

SheepDog and 77fib77 Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. powerhousescott

powerhousescott Medium Load Member

Jun 17, 2015
    Pecuiar, MO
    Nothing wrong with being prepared for the worst, but always hoping for the best. We have been on this rock a long time and many a collapse has come and gone. Those that were prepared usually survived and those that could adapt and overcome also survived. My personally I could care less if the market went to heck tomorrow, I would still survive, there is plenty of ways to live off of the land without even having to have one piece of gold or one dollar bill to do so.

SheepDog Thanks this.
  4. SheepDog

SheepDog Road Train Member

Nov 30, 2008
    Sand Lake, MI
    All, I say ALL great powers have collapsed and always will..... America is no different than any other,,,we will collapse, it is just a matter of when... Those prepared will survive.. It's not doomsday propaganda, it is fact.. America can NOT sustain itself at the rate it is going, and I do not see a way out of it. We will have to collapse and start over to be better. The thing I fear the most, is not being prepared in time....I pray, nothing comes of it, in my time yet, at the same time, I pray I am able to be around for it, for my family. Do any of you really think your children, or grand children will not have to deal with a depression, or worse? If not, please enlighten me on how America is going to come out of this debt, pay for all the spending and protect its citizens?

powerhousescott and Flipflops Thank this.
  5. Flatbed Valkyrie

Flatbed Valkyrie Medium Load Member

Oct 25, 2015
    Chadds Ford,PA
    I've noticed rates dropping in some areas but not others.
    Guess it depends on where you run.
    Overall from last year yes they're down a bit.

Nexwinner Thanks this.
  6. SheepDog

SheepDog Road Train Member

Nov 30, 2008
    Sand Lake, MI
    I try to run in the infamous area of; West of I-35, North of I-10, East of I-77 and South of I-94,,but I break that one a bit since I live north of I-94...

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.